By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - global HW & SW 13th arpil up.

pezus said:
Adjustments?

What about software? God of War still under Gears I see and Luigi still overtracked (by the same amount?). How about some effort, the numbers are right there!

I agree with what you are saying for luigi us numbers but you need to take into account that 190k in europe is surely undertracked when looking at the numbers for the us and japan. So it probably evens itself out in the end.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Yup... Wii U back to normal and Vita isn't doing too good as well....

Well, the VITA according to Sony is having shortages in Japan, so hopefully when they fix it, the VITA will get better sales.

pezus said:
Adjustments?

What about software? God of War still under Gears I see and Luigi still overtracked (by the same amount?). How about some effort, the numbers are right there!

I am beginning to think the staff here, doesnt care.

So we got a 3DS adjustment already?

What about PS360?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Heavenly_King said:
DanneSandin said:
Yup... Wii U back to normal and Vita isn't doing too good as well....

Well, the VITA according to Sony is having shortages in Japan, so hopefully when they fix it, the VITA will get better sales.

Yeah, hopefully! It'll be interesting to see where it'll settle itself...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

PS3 is on FIre.

I'm going to my job now... when I get there I will post the adjustments (if there are any).

So, what's the point of releasing weekly numbers if they are obviously wrong. I hope VGC can sort this out by the time PS4,720 releases.

Plus, next-gen the software charts are gonna be useless. Digital sales are getting bigger and bigger.

STRONG NPD ADJUSTMENTS

3DS 219,440
PS3 147,915
360 117,678
Wii 99,837
DS 12,145
PSP 13,995
PSV 12,884
Wii U -9,023

Even in the adjustments table Wii U is the only RED.

The PS360 GAP is now...

Next week Party Time due the first under 1 million GAP