By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Facebook Home... What the hell ?!?

This "Thing" facebook released, takes over your phone and makes it 100% dumber , watch this video , you can't even use your phone to call people without going throught menues, you know the thing that you have a phone for..?

Around the Network

Eww....

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

yeah, some people "live" in facebook and use this for every word they have to say in their live. i think they will love that. they don't have to open facebook anymore to post "i bought salt" or "i drive in my car"

crissindahouse said:

yeah, some people "live" in facebook and use this for every word they have to say in their live. i think they will love that. they don't have to open facebook anymore to post "i bought salt" or "i drive in my car"

whats so hard on going into the menu and clicking on the facebook button rather than just taking every funtionality away from your phone just to get to facebook "faster" and its not really faster its the same thing.

PullusPardus said:
crissindahouse said:

whats so hard on going into the menu and clicking on the facebook button rather than just taking every funtionality away from your phone just to get to facebook "faster" and its not really faster its the same thing.

don't know, i don't even use facebook on my phone so i don't know how posting some text with the smartphone on facebook works but i saw a report on tv with people who do nothing else with their phone as using facebook with it so yeah, for them it could be good lol.

Around the Network

I hope this crashes and burns. It's pretty... ew worthy.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131074&page=1

Ugh, useless crap...

The true innovation here is how you can receive ad traffic directly to prime screen of your device. Hooray.

sethnintendo said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131074&page=1

you can simply not post private things , and allow it to track you, simple.