By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOL! IGN New No Mores Heroes score, with Editors' Choice Award now.

This game seemed it was trying to be old school. Like an old 3D computer game(Doom) they animated more with shades than with textures. I found it quite obnoxious. Another thing I found obnoxious was the wii controls always interrupting your game play to tell you to waive your arms around. The game was buggy too. My motorcycle(that huge ridiculous looking thing) kept getting stuck on an invisible wall(in the middle of the street). The map is a pixelated piece of garbage.

^^things i couldnt look past. my opinion the game scored higher than it should have(in us and uk)

Around the Network

It's a great game. First one I've had the patience to sit down and finish in a LONG time.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

8.5 Sound
Over-the-top voice work is perfectly complemented by an incredible score and some really weird sound effects.

maybe i was playing it too quietly but i didnt hear many sound clips unless they were talking about the phone calls... that i didnt pay attention to. wanting me to hold a remote to my ear and i cant even call the person on the other line a bitch pshaw.

I still need to buy this game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Soriku said:
It's because the UK is closer to Japan that they review it higher. They are close to the Japanese ways...

But they should've given it a straight-out 9.

Me-thinks you forgot that the Earth is (almost) spherical

Around the Network

Yeah that would be your best bet. NMH is a love it or hate it game. You really can't go by a review for this type of title. So renting it would be your best bet.

Soriku said: It's because the UK is closer to Japan that they review it higher. They are close to the Japanese ways...

Do you know where Japan is?

because last time I looked, it was closer to America (A little bit South-West of Alaska)

It seems odd that the same company can give such different scores

A little bit southwest of Alaska...lol. Dude it takes like 12 hours to fly there from LA, California. The global map makes it look a lot closer to the USA than it actually is.

That being said, I don't quite get Soriku's point. :P Just because you're closer to someone, doesn't mean you are more like them. Also I really wouldn't compare Japan to the UK at all. They're totally different.

I think this game deserves a 8 - 8.5 That is a great game.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

Devilstation said:

It seems odd that the same company can give such different scores

No it isn't! They are two entirely different people reviewing it, with different tastes and opinions..

what the hell is so hard to understand about that?