What is your sexpertise level

I have sex with this girl... 56 34.78%

I know how to do the dirty 39 24.22%

I've had sex over 9000 times 33 20.50%

I'm kind of kinky, have you seen my whip? 14 8.70%

I go thru 20ft of rope a ... 1 0.62%

My rooms lke a biker bar,... 18 11.18%

Total:161

What is this "sex" you're talking about? Is a new Wii U app or something?

Around the Network

my women asked me today...I said NO. I just couldnt and its also somehow not pleasant..it seems I cant feel so much down there as I used to..maybe its a mental problem lol

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
my women asked me today...I said NO. I just couldnt and its also somehow not pleasant..it seems I cant feel so much down there as I used to..maybe its a mental problem lol

Could be a side effect of medication if you are on any.

I remember being on this medication once that made it real difficult to have an orgasm. She would enjoy the hell out of it, but eventually I would get so worn out that I had to just give up and go to bed without ever cleaning my pipes.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I have sex like once a month =/

Euphoria14 said:
kljesta64 said:

I remember being on this medication once that made it real difficult to have an orgasm. She would enjoy the hell out of it, but eventually I would get so worn out that I had to just give up and go to bed without ever cleaning my pipes.

You shoulda had her pull your trigger

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kljesta64 said:

Do I really want to know what you're referring to?

If it has anything to do with my asshole then I am going to have to pass, lol.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Option 3. I've spilled out my business more times than I care to remember on these forums.

Euphoria14 said:
theprof00 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kljesta64 said:

theprof00 said:
Euphoria14 said:
theprof00 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kljesta64 said:

LOL!

Currently playing:

NiKKoM said:
sethnintendo said:
My Asian woman's pussy is too tight for my big American penis so I have to limit my sex with her or her pussy gets too sore.

Takes a real man to admit he can't satisfy his girlfriend...

hahahahahahahahahahahahha. Ahhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  ... oh god no hhahahahahah... ill be laughing all night with this one. :D :D :D :D :D