What is your sexpertise level

I have sex with this girl... 56 34.78%

I know how to do the dirty 39 24.22%

I've had sex over 9000 times 33 20.50%

I'm kind of kinky, have you seen my whip? 14 8.70%

I go thru 20ft of rope a ... 1 0.62%

My rooms lke a biker bar,... 18 11.18%

Total:161

lol interesting thread. I've had phases really. Senior year in high school it was almost daily with random people since I was single then. I took a year off after to 'find myself', so I limited it to around 2 partners, and during that time it was probably once per week. First 2 years of undergrad it was around 4 - 5 times a week with several people. After that point I settled down and it's been 3 - 4 times a week with my lady for the remainder of my undergraduate studies. When I started grad school it was probably only one week each quarter since I'm in another country now. But during that week me make up for the other 11 weeks.

I seem less interested in the pleasures of the flesh the older I get - either that or I'm getting to busy to think about the stuff.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Married with kids.

So it is sort of hit and miss. So it really depends on how crazy the kids get. Some times my wife and I are able to have lots of sex, and sometimes less than 3 times a week.

Mostly always quickies though, there is almost never time or energy for "full sex sessions," which I assume means like getting in the mood, massage, foreplay, and all of that stuff the girl magazines say should always be a part of sex - yeah it is more satisfying, but a quickie is WAY better than nothing!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.