By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win E3 2013?

Who will Win E3 2013

Nintendo 208 39.39%

Sony 223 42.23%

Microsoft 97 18.37%

Total:528
007BondAgent said:

sony, only because finalfantasy will be revealed for the PS4 :)

basically this. unless M$ shows off a halo 5 demo. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Square Enix.

Square hasn't been winning since like 1932 lol

Square stays losing these days..

Every developer except the big three.

007BondAgent said:

sony, only because finalfantasy will be revealed for the PS4 :)

Nintendo because Final Fantasy will be revealed for the Wii U

--

No seriously, Nintendo. Microsoft is going to introduce a system which is not for gamers, and Sony won't be able to aquire too many titles for the launch window. Nintendo's spent an entire year working on making good Wii U games, and this E3 they are going to unveal a bunch of them, and even release a few this fall. Heck, look at the 3DS, already pre-E3, it has a better lineup then every system did in 2012.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

If MS hasn't revealed anything by then it would be hard for them to lose. If Sony still has a ND game for PS4, Vita worldwide and PS3 worldwide price drops, PS4 price (if it's $399 for the lowest model), PS4 SKUs, PS4 online services detailed (if the current + sub covers all of Gaikai and the regular features and cross game chat are free then that'll be huge), and some more games held back (SSM and GG new IPs teased maybe) then they could win even if MS reveals.

I think MS will have an event beforehand and Sony will have all of the above so I say Sony. Also I don't think they'll reveal the form factor until E3 so that'll be big for some people.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Microsoft. They've delayed announcing the new Xbox as much as posible, so that they can put one hell of a show at E3.

ill go for nintendo

I think it would be the easiest for Microsoft to lose actually. If they announce the 720 as less of a gaming device and more of a media hub, while focusing on Kinect2, dragging out the conference, and showing very few games....it could very well be disastrous. I'm not saying that will happen.....but it is one of several scenarios that could happen.

Sony will be talking about the hardware, price, how the sharing stuff will work a bit more, and showing off game demos.....I expect Knack, Killzone, Driveclub and Infamous to feature heavily, and maybe Destiny as well unless Activision showcases it at their event instead. Hopefully they will have some surprises for us in the way of launch/launch window titles instead of relying on 4 or 5 games to carry and sell the system. For me, they almost have to announce The Last Guardian for me to pick up a PS4 at launch. I plan to get one, just not until there are games that interest me.

Nintendo has been doing a little house cleaning lately. With today's 3DS blowout on the Direct and an all-day event in NYC (I think it was today, for hands on demos of some of the things shown), it seems they are clearing E3 space for Wii U. Sure they will touch on the 3DS and how it is kicking butt at the moment, but they are going to blow the doors off the place with Wii U stuff. WWHD, Mario (Luigi?), Mario Kart, Yoshi (seems likely) Bayonetta (first full trailer), Smash Bros (first trailer), "Efforts from [our] 3rd party publishers on Wii U" (Iwata quote from the January ND), other surprises?, and most importantly....whatever the hell Retro is working on (supposedly it is gorgeous and 60fps).

Unless one of them REALLY messes up; Microsoft being dumb, Sony not telling a price or having 3 games at launch/boring us to death a la Wonderbook, Nintendo focusing on 3DS for some unknown reason....each will have people saying that their favorite company "Won" E3. One thing is for sure though, it is going to be an amazing event. I'm not making any sort of prediction as to who will "win"...seeing as it doesn't really matter, just like whoever "wins" the console war.

You know who really wins? Gamers.

saicho said:
how do we decide who wins?

fanboy arguments :D

If Microsoft wins, they'll win huge, but if whatever they're cooking up isn't a total knockout, theirs could well be in the same league as Sony 2006.

The lure of new hardware means that Nintendo cannot win, point blank. That does not mean that this E3 isn't still pivotal for them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.