NPD - Bestsellers, March 2013. Some figures to add to the OP.
1. God of War: Ascension - 633,000 (Vgchartz 584,000).
2. Gears of War: Judgment - 620,000 (Vgchartz 602,000).
3. Bioshock Infinite (360) - 582,900 (Vgchartz 558,000).
4. Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - 360,000 (Vgchartz 452,000).
5. Tomb Raider (360) - 345,600 (Vgchartz 361,000).
6. Tomb Raider (PS3) - 294,400 (Vgchartz 280,000).
7. Bioshock Infinite (PS3) - 287,100 (Vgchartz 265,000).
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=542856 (A lot of pages to look through but all the information above is there, not 100% sure whether PC sales are included for TR & BI or not, don't think they are though).
Looks like Vgchartz needs to do some adjusting, especially for God of War: Ascension (undertracked 49K) and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (overtracked 92K). Everything else is fairly close though. Fair do's, Vgchartz.