By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2013 NPD Thread! - 360:261k, 3DS:230k, PS3:212k, Wii:91k, DS:86k, WiiU:67k, PSV: 33k

How in the world did Wii rise 47% YOY?

The fk?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
woah here's a nice surprise

To a question about NFS Most Wanted vita vs Wii U J harker said this

"As for the above nfsu question, the vita versiom has like 100k on Wii u, Hell it outsold it this month too"

The NFS for Vita did good... at least 100k.

So in the software front we have.

1. Bioshock Infinite At least 750K
2. Tomb Raider 2013
3. Gears of War: Judgement At least 600k
4. God of War: Ascension
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
6. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon 365K (415K LTD with digital)
7. MLB 13: The Show
8. NBA 2K13
9. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
10. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
XX. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity 145K retail + digital
XX. Fire Emblem 64K retail + digital

VGC to compare.

Black Ops II says the most undertracked game... it is over 365k. 

Any numbers for vita games?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Were there any Vita games last month? And those exsisting likely didn't sell enough. All we know is NFS Vita>NFS Wii U

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

J Harker "Kinect is almost 2X Wii u this month too. Standalone version, didn't look into it deep enough to check bundles."

That's even worst than just heard "WiiU sold sucks"

Conegamer said:
SnakeDrake said:

Were there any Vita games last month? And those exsisting likely didn't sell enough. All we know is NFS Vita>NFS Wii U

There was, but not exactly chart worthy. I just want to know if there was any significant millstone. (Im most interested in persona 4 numbers )

Anyways I see you made a bet with tbone, seen him around lately.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

How in the world was the WiiU overtracked. I mean, actual games released this month. Did everyone buy a Wii instead for these games? For some reason that thing actually sold some units.

I don't understand the world anymore.

Situation is getting dire now. It's launch is now officially worse than PS360's. Both Nintendo and Sony need to pull out all the stops to get both WiiU and PSVita to where they belong.

At least Luigi is kicking *ss.

Alright 3DS numbers, but it really needs to get at 300k+ levels. Nothing to suggest it will do that next 2 months.

Btw for a dead system, Wii numbers are actually solid!

Heavenly_King said:
Otakumegane said:
Soundwave said:
Heavenly_King said:

I really hope with SS, the VITA can get more sales. The demo is really good.

I know the WiiU is doing like crap, but I only care about the Vita, which is doing worst lol. Sony needs to do something!!!

Good PS3 number :)

There's nothing Sony can do in the West for the Vita. It's done. Soul Sacrifice isn't even going to sell half of Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed.

Sadly, I agree with you.

Still see them trying for 1 last price drop in the west  at Killzone launch (which is a terrible time).

Sony needs to stop being an idiot, and use their AAA studios to develop games for it.   they should have a team in each big studio to develop exclusively for the VITA.

EDIT: If they are not going to support then WTF they release the device in the first place.....ARGH RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

god of war ascension should have been a playstation vita tittle built from the ground up for ps vita. and they should have kept the multiplayer