By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2013 NPD Thread! - 360:261k, 3DS:230k, PS3:212k, Wii:91k, DS:86k, WiiU:67k, PSV: 33k

whatever your source is its wrong. im just letting you know. but PS3 has had more Global sales than Xbox360 for over 4 months.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Soundwave said:
Heavenly_King said:

I really hope with SS, the VITA can get more sales. The demo is really good.

I know the WiiU is doing like crap, but I only care about the Vita, which is doing worst lol. Sony needs to do something!!!

Good PS3 number :)

There's nothing Sony can do in the West for the Vita. It's done. Soul Sacrifice isn't even going to sell half of Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed.

People don't want to play these games on the go with sub-PS3 graphics. If they want these types of games that's what their PS3/360 (soon PS4/720) and big screen TV is for. Nintendo games fit well within the confines of bite size handheld gaming, but most big PS3/360 pubs struggle.

Price cut...

In September with Killzone and Tearaway.

September is awfully close to Pokemon and GTA5.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:
Wait... wait... wait...

GoW is undertracked and beat Gears???

And all there threads talking about how Gears destroyed GoW?

i wonder how good your portuguese is?

curtiswolf said:
whatever your source is its wrong. im just letting you know. but PS3 has had more Global sales than Xbox360 for over 4 months.

These are NPD #s, which are for USA only.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

NintendoPie said:
Max King of the Wild said:

So? that means diddly. You can't provide evidence that SW would change the outcome. Look at the Wii U. It dropped lower with SW releases.

Any good SW release will alway increase HW. The Wii U proved that. Didn't you see the weeks that it actually got some good SW?

The only increase WiiU got those weeks is the imaginary one VGChartz gave it as demonstrate the latest NPD..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Another user from Gamasutra... the numbers are close so I think it is accurate.

Just because redundancy is fun.

Xbox 360 = 148.9°
PS3 = 119.8°
Wii = 52.3°
Wii U = 39°

That works out to:
Xbox 360 = 261K
PS3 = 210K
Wii = 92K
Wii U = 68K

Done with ImageJ angle measurement tool.

Fucking geniuses. You internet people make me look stupid. (I'm considered one of the smart ones in my college)

crissindahouse said:
Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:
Wait... wait... wait...

GoW is undertracked and beat Gears???

And all there threads talking about how Gears destroyed GoW?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1qqmc2gKO1rsj1bjo1_500.gif

i wonder how good your portuguese is?

Bad, but my Klingon is pretty good.

Nsanity said:

Bad, but my Klingon is pretty good.

that's what you think as long as a klingon won't tell you that it's pretty shitty

Wii U being a PS360 port machine continues, and continues to fail as a strategy. Those NFS numbers are quite shocking considering it was actually a great port with some effort put into it.

I wonder how Deus Ex is gonna do...

Carl2291 said:
Wii U being a PS360 port machine continues, and continues to fail as a strategy. Those NFS numbers are quite shocking considering it was actually a great port with some effort put into it.

I wonder how Deus Ex is gonna do...

Badly.

Ports,ports,ports,ports. 

E3 relaunch. (Not sure on price drop but it needs it)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)