By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default confirmed for NA/EU release

theprof00 said:
Is square enix the absolute worst cmpany? Everyone keeps trying to say it's ea, but se is just so close.

They are pretty fucking frustrating and trending towards complete irrelevance, but Drakengard 3 + Kingdom Hearts HD + Final Fantasy X HD makes me say they aren't the worst. I can't even remember the last EA game I wanted to buy. (It was Mass Effect 3, I guess.)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Is square enix the absolute worst cmpany? Everyone keeps trying to say it's ea, but se is just so close.

Though they seem to be incompetent when it comes to bringing some games outside of Japan, they atleast are making games that people tend to want unlike EA at this point.

Former something....

True but there is no more slap in the face than a company that doesn't give the people what they want.
EA just sucks. SE is insulting :D

Sooooooooo day 1... I hope nintendo keeps partnering with more japanese companies to bring their games to the west... layton vs phoenix, youkai watch, DQVII, and many others...

This year is killing it... SMT: strange journey, SMT IV, FE:A, luigis mansion, pokemon, animal crossing, etrian odissey, fantasy life, mario and luigi DT, zelda...

I better find a second job...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

On one hand im upset that we have to wait until 2014 to get this game, however, the more I think about it it is pretty smart. Because this summer we already have Project X Zone, SMT IV, and Animal Crossing as huge hitters. Then fall we have Pokemon X/Y and a new original 3ds Zelda. So this game would get kind of lost, especially in the fall. Smart move, have something to look forward to in 2014.

Around the Network

Day 1

Click HERE and be happy 

Soriku said:
Bristow9091 said:

Okay, so I read an article that compares it to Final Fantasy IX... if this is true, and without any more information at all... I'm buying it. Any more information is just icing on the cake

Edit---

Yep, just seen some screenshots and the graphics, 3d models on a pre rendered background will look gorgeous in 3D. Now I'm going to check out the battle system, the music, and see what kind of gameplay it is, like, is it a mission based RPG, or some "epic fulfilling" story based RPG?

I MUST FIND OUT!

Music?

Btw the game is basically a spiritual successor to Four Heroes of Light but that's just a technicality. It's very, very different. Also the game functions like a regular RPG. Even has a world map, ship, and airship. The game also has a job system like FF V. The story was written by Steins;Gate writer Naotaka Hayashi, who wrote for Steins;Gate (a visual novel and also an anime) which had a great story.

Beautiful OST, this game seems to be worthy successor to the old Final Fantasy games^^

2013 in EU, thank you S-E .

One of the rare cases where EU gets the games first .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I'm still scratching my head over the name. Why haven't they changed it yet?

Really looking forward to this, especially since I just read it's a spiritual successor to the game in my avatar :)