By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default confirmed for NA/EU release

It's a bloody shame that NA is waiting until 2014 for it, but at least it's coming!

Around the Network

So Dec 2013 EU and Jan 2014 US?? :P

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Is anyone else extremely worried that the same will happen for "X"?

I don't want to wait till 8 months after EU.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

All i care is that it is coming over. I can wait, especially given 3DS stellar 2013 line up.

Otakumegane said:
Is anyone else extremely worried that the same will happen for "X"?

I don't want to wait till 8 months after EU.

Given the lack of actualy software down the pipeline for the Wii U, NoA will probably have "X" as one of their headlining games whenever it is completed as long as it plays as good as Xenoblade did. This game is getting a 2013 Europe release because Nintendo is bringing it over to the Western region and NoA really doesn't need or expect much from another RPG given the issues they have had selling them outside of Fire Emblem and the Mario ones in the past. This is a gift for vocal RPG fans but it isn't a major concern for the 3DS especially given all the RPGs it has being released this year. Sadly, "X" may not have that problem unless it is two or three years out.