By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FIFA 14 Wii U version not included in initial line-up, maybe FIFA 13.5 instead

carlos3189 said:
I don't know guys but I think EA is playing a really dangerous game with this anti-Nintendo attitude... They could be shooting their own feet...

Seem to be pissing off a decent amount of Nintendo fan base lately with their comments and little support.  I haven't bought an EA game in over a decade but others are still interested in some of their IPs.  I believe Tiger Woods did decent on Wii but they don't even announce Tiger Woods on Wii U.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/tiger_woods_is_skipping_the_wii_u_this_year

I can bring up about 10 or more recent negative articles dealing with EA and the Wii U from NintendoLife.  They have already shot themselves in the foot. 

Around the Network
carlos3189 said:
I don't know guys but I think EA is playing a really dangerous game with this anti-Nintendo attitude... They could be shooting their own feet...

why? they can support wii u anytime they want and 90% of wii u owners won't even know about all the "ea hates nintendo" stuff and will buy the games if they like them. the  "i boycott ea" guys are such a small internet forum base.

yes i know all the people on vgchartz and ign and whatever who hate ea but talk with people in real life and almost nobody will be like that, heck many don't even know which company many games come from.

4gamer and Famitsu are reporting that it's coming to PSP & Vita, but they weren't announced in the western press release.

Weird.

crissindahouse said:
carlos3189 said:

why? they can support wii u anytime they want and 90% of wii u owners won't even know about all the "ea hates nintendo" stuff and will buy the games if they like them. the  "i boycott ea" guys are such a small internet forum base.

yes i know all the people on vgchartz and ign and whatever who hate ea but talk with people in real life and almost nobody will be like that, heck many don't even know which company many games come from.

Well, they have to grow an install base for their games, if WiiU isn't getting sport games, people who already own a WiiU are not gonna buy another console only for FIFA..

Kresnik said:

4gamer and Famitsu are reporting that it's coming to PSP & Vita, but they weren't announced in the western press release.

Weird.

Maybe EA doesn't announce versions that it knows it is going to half ass.

Around the Network

I can go without it, FIFA is garbage.

No direct announcement for either FIFA or Madden, with the distinct possibility of there being no version for either game.

EA must be far more butthurt than anyone suspected

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Why is anyone surprised about EA games not coming out on the Wii U?!

Hello?! Nintendo showed them the middle finger when they wanted to force origin on the Wii U and they are pissed off. Dont expect ANY EA game to come out on the Wii U anymore. Only chance starts again in 1.5 to 2 years because its when the new management will impact development.

What is the point of Origin for console games? Achievement tracking? Match making? I don't see a point.  Also, why did they name it Origin because that seems to tarnish Origin Systems name which they destroyed?  Nintendo allowed Ubisoft U play whatever on the Wii U.  Origin must have been more intrusive.

Nem said:
Why is anyone surprised about EA games not coming out on the Wii U?!

Hello?! Nintendo showed them the middle finger when they wanted to force origin on the Wii U and they are pissed off. Dont expect ANY EA game to come out on the Wii U anymore. Only chance starts again in 1.5 to 2 years because its when the new management will impact development.

Need for Speed Most Wanted U?