By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Stop with the ads!!!!

Everytime I try to visit the site from my phone I cant because instead of loading the site it loads an ad and the xxx variant and last time I even got text messages from a spam site from here so I stopped visiting the site from my phone and this only happened with this site so I say the problem is here

Around the Network

Can you get Firefox on your phone? I have it on my Samsung Galaxy Note and I have the adblock plus plugin installed.

i would expect that they're needed to fund the site...

I use google chrome but even so like I said this is the only site that gives me trouble

I suggest you use Opera if you are on your phone. At least for me, they are not intrusive in that browser.

Around the Network

I have now a huge empty space on the top, because of add-blocker. the website looks really weird now.

I've never seen an ad on this site...

We need these adverts to fund Gamewise VGChartz.

Heavenly_King said:
I have now a huge empty space on the top, because of add-blocker. the website looks really weird now.

What's this "Add-Blocker" you speak of? Don't ever mention it again. They'll get you!

I will use an AdBlock for this site. The last time I entered to it an add with audio started... That's not acceptable!