By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 next pack-in game should be...

What should be Sony next pack in game in NA.  I know most would say something like MGS4 or Uncharted but I think they should go with Ratchet & Clank Future:TOD.  The reason is becuase they all but hit the core market now, especially with the MGS4 and GTA4 coming out.  But I think they need to start thinking about family/kids focus marketing.  I mean its been said before that R&C look like a Pixar movie.  In fact they should do that.  They should package R&C and Ratatouille on Blu Ray and call it the something like the Family Pack.  Sell with the 40gig price point.  That will get the parents looking at the console...

I'm just saying...

Around the Network

they should pack in Folklore!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

with 120GB white PS3 with DS3

it should come with either R&C + Pirates 3

or

Unchartered with "300"

or

Heavenly Sword + R:FoM (I mean, it's been forever, the game should be pretty cheap to pack it in by now)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Either Ratchet and clank,or Folklore....Folklore sounds like a good idea to me

Wii Sports

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

While Folklore the game itself is (Loading) quite entertaining, do you believe that (Loading) a game that is (Loading) horrible (Pause) at loading (Loading) a good introduction to (Loading) what you can (Loading) expect from the Ps3?

I'd vote for Ratchet if they need something new.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Oh. Some hate for Folklore from Fuzzy.

Anyways, I like that idea of a family pack.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Let it be known I was quite enamoured of the gameplay.

Can you figure out what I fucking hated? Thank you.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

yeah, the family pack would be a good idea. though I'd like to see uncharted bundled as well...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

PS3 Sports with a SIXAXIS controller