By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 next pack-in game should be...

bbsin said:
If they packed in Wii sports, the PS3 customers would probably be really upset that Sony put in such a crappy looking game after all the "most advanced gaming experience" marketing and commercials. Besides, Wii Sports and the Wii wouldn't have been such a huge success if it were $399.99.

Anyways, the game SHOULD be GT5:P. It needs to be something that's rated E and has good graphics to show off the system specs.

this is why I said High Velocity Bowling as an option =P

maybe pre-install warhawk w/ omega dawn 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

heres a couple of possibilities that I would like to see Sony attempt

1) Do a sports package (Increase the Price of the package by 50) Purchasers would get Madden 2008, NBA Live 08, and a skin to put on their playstation for their favorite team

2) During the Summer I believe that Sony will choose to package in MGS4 or Call to Duty 4

3) Beyond that during the Winter I would like to see Sony package in White Knight Chronicles or if it is out in time Final Fantasy XIII

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

dannyphantom105 said:
i would say definitely metal gear solid 4.

a lot of people, even on forums, say that if mgs4 doesnt come to 360 that theyre gonna buy a ps3 on day one with mgs4.

a bundle with mgs4 at a cheap price point would sell big.

They will probably hav ea limited edition MGS4 bundle in all territories for at least a while.

PS3 40gb + GT5P + DualShock: 349€/$
PS3 40gb + GTA4 + DualShock: 399€/$

stof said:
I think they should make an "online" bundle with Warhawk and the blue tooth mic. It would probably increase the amount of people who actually take their PS3 online, which would mean increased PSN store revenue.

That or Call of Duty 4.

Genius.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Nobody would play folklore, its just like the Marvel Ult. Alliance pack in for 360...no one plays it.

It should be R:FoM, Uncharted, or Ratchet & Clank

I think they should bundle Heavenly Sword for PS3, seriously people need to realize how good this game is. I'm gonna be really sad for the creators if it doesnt get to a million, it is one of the most deserving games I can think of (kind of like Carnival Games, right?).

Ratchet & Clank. It's a game that everyone can play; that's very important when you do a bundle.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!