By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The situation in Venezuela is getting serious. Some disturbing images.

JoeTheBro said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
This is just like what happened here in Mexico in the 2012. The fraud was obvious, and there was lots of evidence... but the fraud president stuck, and people have just accepted it and forgotten about it.

Hopefully your people fight back and don't accept the lies coming from the government.

Was the last president any good? My dad went to school with him lol.

Perspectives answer. I can guarantee you that people who loose their jobs, get kidnapped and/or murdered a partner will not like him. Insecurity has also raised to dramatical levels.

And well, while the fraud was obvious, every contender was "dirty", so we didn't have a lot of choices.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Is Maduro the crown prince of Hugo Chavez?

And Capriles is more Western and private business oriented? How much more compared to Maduro?

Golly, sorry to hear that. Stay safe as you can, make your points and I hope things will work out ok.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Slimebeast said:

And Capriles is more Western and private business oriented? How much more compared to Maduro?

capriles is the usual US western puppet.His first justice party has(surprise)ties to the US goverment and of course USSoros NGO's.

the same ngo's that helped to overthrow lybia and tried this in ukraine and russia(but failed so far)

Like all good US puppets he is a(surprise) globalist and for sure the first thing that'll happen as soon he is in power-abandon russian and chinese trading - contracts,intensify trade with the usa and give the oil back to the us companies(he will call this privatasation)

and he is from the same origin like all those western heroes:chodurowski,timoschenko,kasparov etc etc or the us ambassador shapiro who was behind the kidnapping of chavez

SxyxS said:
Slimebeast said:

capriles is the usual US western puppet.His first justice party has(surprise)ties to the US goverment and of course USSoros NGO's.

the same ngo's that helped to overthrow lybia and tried this in ukraine and russia(but failed so far)

Like all good US puppets he is a(surprise) globalist and for sure the first thing that'll happen as soon he is in power-abandon russian and chinese trading - contracts,intensify trade with the usa and give the oil back to the us companies(he will call this privatasation)

and he is from the same origin like all those western heroes:chodurowski,timoschenko,kasparov etc etc or the us ambassador shapiro who was behind the kidnapping of chavez

While I disagree with all that anti-US stuff, this is why I asked if it was obvious Capriles got the majority vote. There are always two sides to every coin.

Around the Network
SxyxS said:
Slimebeast said:

Dude, whatever it is you are smoking, can I have some?

Dafuq. It is sad that this situation is not getting any major media coverage in Australia. For fuck sake a stalker of Hugh Jackman gets a slot in prime time news and not this. This is really unfortunate and saddening.

mii-gamer said:
Dafuq. It is sad that this situation is not getting any major media coverage in Australia. For fuck sake a stalker of Hugh Jackman gets a slot in prime time news and not this. This is really unfortunate and saddening.

I'm in Victoria and we've heard nothing that I can think of. Then again, I rarely watch the news. Still sad that we only hear about this on a gaming sales website.

osed125 said:

Our government is afraid of speaking the truth. We Venezuelans will  NOT stand for this.

^ This are the boxes that contain the votes of the people, the military is burning them.

enserio la cosa esta muy grave, aqui en colombia estoy viendo el noticiero y estan mostrando todo eso.

no se pueden dejar de un gobierno tan corrupto

JoeTheBro said:

While I disagree with all that anti-US stuff, this is why I asked if it was obvious Capriles got the majority vote. There are always two sides to every coin.

The voting was 7.5 million (Maduro) to 7.3 million (Capriles) but one the key things is that the network, on wich the platform who sends the electronical votes to the council operates, shut down for about an hour and AFTER that (right when it came back up) they (Maduro's party) came out and asked people to ''respect whatever the result is, even if we win by 1 single vote'', That platform is controlled by them, it's a gob. company -- Add tthe multiple cases (3000+ according to Capriles's party) tha we SAW and can testify of people being threatened to vote for Maduro and bikers (generally groups of 50+) identified with the red color of Maduro's party, shoting at the outsides of the votation centers and doing some other shenanigans while the military (who were there specifically for things like that) did nothing, the council acted like this never happened and said that ''everything went as planned and there were no disturbs at all'' -- Capriles says that according to their voting count they won and says that he only wants to do a manual count to see which result is correct if theirs, or the official, the ball is on his side because of all the things that happened, it looks like if they try to hide something by saying that ''everything is alright'' and by moving Maduro's proclamation as president for today (already done) when it was scheduled for April 19th.