By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Nintendo Direct! Yoshi's Island/Earthbound//Link to the Past II... and More!

Are you excited?

Can't wait! 118 45.04%

We'll see.... 35 13.36%

Not getting my hopes up! 26 9.92%

unexpected... 9 3.44%

R.I.P Wii U 55 20.99%

see results 18 6.87%

Total:261
curl-6 said:
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:
Wait, its on Wii U as well? Dear God, please let it be true, and let us have dates for Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, and some new footage of games like Yarn Yoshi or X.

How many hours until this, again?

Less than 4 hours left. 3p.m. in the UK, 10 a.m. Eastern US, 7a.m. Western US

Thanks, I'm hopeless with time zones. XD (I live in Australia)

Do we know for a fact it's Wii U as well as 3DS? I'm afraid of getting my hopes up only to be crushed when nothing significant is announced for Wii U.

Oh man... I'm having enough trouble trying to figure out the UK and US time, so I won't be able to help you there :P I'm guessing... 3am????

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:
Wait, its on Wii U as well? Dear God, please let it be true, and let us have dates for Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101, and some new footage of games like Yarn Yoshi or X.

Do we know for a fact it's Wii U as well as 3DS? I'm afraid of getting my hopes up only to be crushed when nothing significant is announced for Wii U.

Oh man... I'm having enough trouble trying to figure out the UK and US time, so I won't be able to help you there :P I'm guessing... 3am????

It's okay man, I can add 4 hours to my current time. ;) (It's 8:56pm here now)

curl-6 said:
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, it's almost exactly 3 hours left now =) So I'm preeetty sure that mean 12pm/0am (or whatever its called) for you :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:
DanneSandin said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, it's almost exactly 3 hours left now =) So I'm preeetty sure that mean 12pm/0am (or whatever its called) for you :P

Which makes it the April 18th Direct for me, since it's 9pm on the 17th here. ;)

Majora's Mask is not going to happen.

They've said numerous times (Miyamoto, Aonuma and probably Iwata himself too) that they will release an original Zelda before they start to think about any more remakes. Though I still think Zelda will release this year, I don't expect it to be announced in a couple of hours.

Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong !

Secondly, making Majora's Mask will take away from their 'developing power'. The main team is deep into development of both the original WiiU Zelda and the Wind Waker HD remake. So they have their hands full. This means that it is highly likely that the original 3DS game will be developed mainly by GREZZO with oversight by Nintendo. Like Capcom did the Oracle games when the main Zelda team was busy with developing Wind Waker. They don't have time to do a Majora's Mask remake too.

Still, I'd love to be proven wrong on this also !

Lastly, I'm looking forward to it. Less than three hours left!

Around the Network

30 min for PALs

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Does anyone know when the JP one is?

18 minutes! (tagging)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Is it me or 1.1 Million people are currently waiting in anticipation of the Nintendo Direct (right corner)? OMG HYPE!

What's the link to the stream? Working from home today so I can put it on in the background.

Thank you :)