By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is EA truly the worst company in the US?

Not the worst company, but without a doubt the worst games company.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

The truth is that EA is the worst company out there because = SEGA Mega Drive/ Genesis EA had sport games advertised on the console. Then 2 generations latter EA does not support the amazing and great SEGA Dreamcast console, that is one reason why the Dreamcast discontinued because no support from EA.

PlayStation 3 came out EA said to Sony = We do not want to support your console Sony because it is too over priced until you make it cheaper then we will support you. The PS3 was selling simullar to a Dreamcast in it's first 3 years. Now the PS3 is selling like a PSone = EA is supporting Sony with FIFA Soccer for Europeans who buy it like crazy.

Next gen Xbox Microsoft said that they might block used games = EA says yes we will support you.

EA are Nazi's of the gaming industry, selfish company like Micrisoft if they do only online crap Box. I WANT TO SEE EA GO BANKRUPT. If I want a game like Battlefield 3 on my PS3 or PC then I will get Battlefield 3 PRE-OWNED so EA does not get any money from me as a consumer. 😃😃😃

EA is the gaming equivalent of the Satan. As long as they make money they do not care for the harm they bring to industry.

My honest opinion is some people need to learn that gaming is a hobby or a way to pass time. Not a way of life. You can live without it. I find it embarrassing that the gaming community has become so childish

Player2 said:

The worst company in the US? No. The worst videogame company in the US world? Yes.

This sums it up pretty well.

There are some really horrific companies that go largely unnoticed by the vocal gaming community. Still, we can't deny that EA is the lowest a gaming company could go.

Around the Network

And... EA will probably get worse, apparantly the last lot of layoffs were some of the Quality Assurance teams.
IMHO the lawyers should have been the first to go and then hired more QA people.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

KungKras said:
Not the worst company, but without a doubt the worst games company.

I think that crown should go to Activision.  Although I suppose those two companies aren't too far apart.  EA is a close second.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

The worst company ever? No
The worst company related to video games? Yes

Nintendo and PC gamer

NO! Why would it be. They should apologize to us for making some of the best and most popular games out there! There is zero basis for them being the worst company. What about the companies that can't even do their job?

lt_dan_27 said:
NO! Why would it be. They should apologize to us for making some of the best and most popular games out there! There is zero basis for them being the worst company. What about the companies that can't even do their job?

You forgot a few reasons; like they back stabbed their longtime partner sega, they publish little game developers to steal their properties, they are bullies taking whatever they can get away with!