By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is EA truly the worst company in the US?

Around the Network

I think it's pretty much established that this is a no.

HOWEVER, it sure is the worst company that would care about being labeled the worst on an internet poll.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

No, not even close. But is it the worst video game company on the planet? I can't think of one worse. Apart from its mismanagement of online servers, its mistreatment of smaller studios, and its downloadable content abuses, EA seems hell bent on robbing video games of their art and integrity.

Define worst. I dont like ea for many reasons. And its the only game company i dont like. I gues that makes it the worst..

I truly believe it's a matter of prospective, as a company EA's goal is to find way's to make products more profitable(DLC), make products desirable(new IP's, commercial's, etc...) and implement cost cutting techniques(Layoff's, kill nonprofitable developers/games). I mean EA is just doing what it is supposed to do as a company, but unfortunately they are alienating their fan base.

Around the Network

Not the worst but the most hated.

I am enjoying and embracing their new title.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

The worst company in the US? No. The worst videogame company in the US world? Yes.

Why do gamers pretend anything game related is important in life.. Billions of people don't care about EA and have never heard of them. So no.. It only shows that gamers have too much time to vote EA as the worst company

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

It's a combination of a bunch of angry anonymous nerd groups and the organized efforts of anti-gay hardline conservative groups that vote on these polls

They're not the worst videogame company either, the ones that makes Cabella Big Game Hunt is.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.