By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 gets it's 5th 10 million seller!!!

NYCrysis said:

NOT fact. Most of my cod friends are switching to battlefield and getting gta v. If bo2 was any indication, then cod is on a downhill. Most people I know are way more excited for the next gta. COD has gotten WAY TOO stale.

I fail to understand this downhill... and remember VGC is undertracking BOPS 2 too... and facts are facts util it is proved wrong... no GTA sold more than CoD this gen.

And have a release per year is motive to people buy less a game version and not more... if MW3 was the latest CoD the market the sales will be way over it was today... after the BOPS 2 release the sales of MW3 have slow down.

GTA IV just is reaching these sales because all the years selling.

Around the Network

I mean how can the most hated franchise to be the best selling franchise of the videogame history.

Ironic.

This year I will claim that because of bf4, gtav, and the ps4, mw4 is going to be the lowest selling cod from the mw and bo series. Also gta v will beat mw4 and bf4 if it comes on next gen, will be very close to mw4 in sales even if mw4 is on next gen consoles.

NYCrysis said:

This year I will claim that because of bf4, gtav, and the ps4, mw4 is going to be the lowest selling cod from the mw and bo series. Also gta v will beat mw4 and bf4 if it comes on next gen, will be very close to mw4 in sales even if mw4 is on next gen consoles.

I can undersdand GTAV but BF4? lol

ethomaz said:
NYCrysis said:

I can undersdand GTAV but BF4? lol

BF4 definitely won't hit 10m on a single platform. That game is gettig next-gen versions so sales will be split. Also, looking at BF3 sales it would need to get 3.5m more sales per console to reach 10m. will BF4 suddenly explode in popularity? I could see it increasing by 1 or eve 2m, but 3m+ is unlikely even by the most optimistic expectations.

Around the Network
NYCrysis said:

NOT fact. Most of my cod friends are switching to battlefield and getting gta v. If bo2 was any indication, then cod is on a downhill. Most people I know are way more excited for the next gta. COD has gotten WAY TOO stale. 

Sorry, but this post gave me such a laugh.

"NOT FACT"

*Lists a load of colloqial evidence about what your friends are doing*

ethomaz said:

zorg1000 said:

I dont think a hardcore gamer plays the same 3 games every year and nothing else. A hardcore gamer plays many games over many genres

Hardcore gamer plays more than n hour per day of any game... if he plays only CoD don't make him less hardcore.

But it does. CoD is a casual game designed for anyone to jump in play for all ages. I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't be a casual outside of the fan you shoot guns? Does that make it hardcore?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:
NYCrysis said:

Sorry, but this post gave me such a laugh.

"NOT FACT"

*Lists a load of colloqial evidence about what your friends are doing*

Ok you can interpret my post as a retard but etho claimed that cod was a bigger franchise as FACT which can't be proven as FACT since we havn't had a gta game since 2008.  Also you can call my stuff as evidence but I never claim things that I think are true as facts they are merely my analasys from what I hear and see.

GT5 will soon be the 5th.

When Will a Non-Nintendo game break 30 million?

Something...Something...Games...Something