By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The WiiU is selling, WITHOUT games.

The WiiU is selling WITHOUT games?

Yes. People have faith in Nintendo. 176 40.93%

No. People want LEGO CITY. 36 8.37%

Yes, people are desespera... 20 4.65%

No. It will fail. 111 25.81%

All girls look hot in corsets. 87 20.23%

Total:430
Ljink96 said:
Would you trust a dentist that has been doing work for 25+ years? Would you trust a doctor with 25+ years of experience to cut your stomach open and remove your pancreas? If you answered "yes"Then you can trust Nintendo because they've been making successful games for 25+ years! WOW! Who would have thought!

There's no Mario Kart, Smash Bros., Zelda, Sonic, Pikmin, F-Zero, Metroid, Star Fox, Pokemon, (NEW) Dragon Quest, 3D Mario, Kirby, Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong, on the Wii U and it is still doing okay. Just wait until E3.
I bet you 1 million dollars that Nintendo's software steals the show.

too bad I don't have a million dollars to cover that bet

Around the Network

its mostly the Die hard Nintendo fans, their is only a few million or so, after they buy it the future will be bleak in my opinion!

Max King of the Wild said:

And concerning the poll

Just no...

I would bang her. Just leave the corset on and I am all set.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Otakumegane said:
No. I want Pikmin 3 right now.

Some launch window my ass. I'm honestly pissed. (And MH3U getting fatigued)
The only reason I'm still hopeful at this point is I still don't know what Retro has.
But Nintendo really better have a good ambassadors program for me.

Don't worry, they will give you 40 free downloadable GameCube games when they drop WiiU's price to $199 come august.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Otakumegane said:

The only reason I'm still hopeful at this point is I still don't know what Retro has.

Don't worry, they will give you 40 free downloadable GameCube games when they drop WiiU's price to $199 come august.

Joking or not, I would be super happy if they did this.  I want 40 free downloadable gamecube games on my wiiU!!!!!! 

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

And concerning the poll

Just no...

If your stuck in a town with only older, fatter and uglier women than this then she does begin to look .

Much like WiiU's sale versus 7 and 8 year old consoles and well... Vita - the leper of the group (no offense Vita owners)

JakDaSnack said:
Cheebee said:
Otakumegane said:

Joking or not, I would be super happy if they did this.  I want 40 free downloadable gamecube games on my wiiU!!!!!! 

Did GameCube even have 40 games..?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

It's actually performing decently when you consider the shitty economy, higher than usual price for a Nintendo console, and the complete lack of compelling games.

NSMB U is the reason it's even selling anything at this point. You can say Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest, but those are really only big in Japan, and DQ is on a massive decline, mostly thanks to going MMO. 

Once what I consider to be the Holy Triforce is released - Wii Fit, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart, you're going to see Wii U really pick up. Still won't touch Wii like numbers, but will be more like PS3 numbers, maybe even better. Most people think Wii U is done, when in fact it hasn't even begun.

for me I need to see 3D mario and Smash bros before I can get on board

Cheebee said:
JakDaSnack said:
Cheebee said:
Otakumegane said:

Did GameCube even have 40 games..?

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=&publisher=&platform=GC&genre=&minSales=0&results=50

Apparently it did.

Something...Something...Games...Something