By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 title Devil May Cry 4 No. 1 at Japan retailer

"Capcom Co.'s Devil May Cry 4 for Sony Corp.'s Playstation 3 ranked as the No. 1 video game title based on advanced orders at Amazon Japan on Tues."

http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=5473

Amazon.co.jp bestsellers

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

ahead of SSBB?

The baby seals hate you, and so do I.

Based only on Amazon Japan??

SSBB will be ahead of DMC4.

ofcourse SSBB will sell far more copies , but DMC4 might pull off a better then expected first week

Around the Network

Good news!

Hoping that this game has a healthy uptake in Japan, played the demo (taken of the Japanese store since us in the UK aren't good enough to have it apparently) and it is rather good :D

So many seals at once. Please let`s hold a minute of silence for them.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

SSBB will sell more copies, but it also has a much, much larger install base so that is obvious...thinking differently would be insane.

Both will do well though...DMC is a strong franchise for playstation products....not AAA strong IMO, but very popular indeed.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

oi, i'm tired of saying it but amazon=/=reliable figures.

brawl is at #37 lol, 40k first week confirmed.

even yakuza and assassins creed are higher.