By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What is your wifes weirdest sex fantasy?

Th3PANO said:
Otakumegane said:
MY waifu has a ruin fetish.

mine wants to do it in a tent while dressed as clowns :/

WTF??? really?

Around the Network

I don't have a wife, but I do have a fiancee.

1) She wanted me to 'rape' her and man handle her without a shred of remorse. I don't know what it is with women and rape scenarios.

2) A role play situation where I was the school teacher and she was the school girl. I only agreed if she would wear the Japanese school girl outfit.

I'm waiting for the next batch of weird shit from her. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

This thread actually happened lol. and to answer your question, i don't have a wife

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Plugging every hole she has and milking her.

Weedlab said:
I don't have a wife, but I do have a fiancee.

1) She wanted me to 'rape' her and man handle her without a shred of remorse. I don't know what it is with women and rape scenarios.

2) A role play situation where I was the school teacher and she was the school girl. I only agreed if she would wear the Japanese school girl outfit.

I'm waiting for the next batch of weird shit from her. :/

i hope she doesnt see this post because if she does you wont get laid for a few months

Around the Network

Isn't this thrend supposed to be in the NSFW forums?

haxxiy said:
I don't have a wife, but two of the girlfriends I've had secretly wanted to do... something that sounded painful and couldn't possibly have resulted in children.

Buttsex?

And you didn't want to try it?

Deyon said:
Plugging every hole she has and milking her.

You care to elaborate here? I imagine you are one of the biggest pervs on this site, so 'plugging' and 'milking' would tax the mind of even the most imaginative person when it comes to Deyon.

Slimebeast said:
haxxiy said:
I don't have a wife, but two of the girlfriends I've had secretly wanted to do... something that sounded painful and couldn't possibly have resulted in children.

Buttsex?

I choked while reading this. Don't ask why.

Slimebeast said:
haxxiy said:

Buttsex?

maybe it was the other way around