By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - What is your wifes weirdest sex fantasy?

badgenome said:
To not be a hand anymore. Kinky bitch.

It's too bad you have to slap her with your non-dominant hand.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
Bananakings sex fantasy, is to have multiple black men spray their sperm on his face and then pee on him afterwards

He also likes to get his balls electrocuted while he's getting teabagged by a transvestite.

so bananaking is your wife? nice detail

Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:
Bananakings sex fantasy, is to have multiple black men spray their sperm on his face and then pee on him afterwards

He also likes to get his balls electrocuted while he's getting teabagged by a transvestite.

im his mistress

I'm surprised nobody brought up stuff like playing with anal beads or ben wa balls, or even performing acts like 'dumping on her chest' aka the 'hot karl' or the 'Dirty Sanchez'. It seems like our significant others are quite tame. Either that or some of you are holding back on us.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

Unfortunately

Around the Network
Deyon said:
Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

Unfortunately

it's your destiny to be one with him/her!?!?!?!?!

bananaking21 said:
Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

im his mistress

i guess you are a beast in bed

http://www.lotsofjokes.com/arnolds_mistress-img-1188.jpg

Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:
Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

Unfortunately

it's your destiny to be one with him/her!?!?!?!?!

It's not a he or a she, its an it.

Andrespetmonkey said:

It's too bad you have to slap her with your non-dominant hand.

She is my non-dominant hand. I broke up with my dominant hand a long time ago. She was too... domineering.

Spurgeonryan, get your son off VGC please.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective