By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many times a week do you take a shower?

I live in the midwest in the US, so once a day is good enough for me.

Around the Network

Im really trying to fit in bubble baths in my schedule also

6-7 a week
If I'm off two days in a row or have been lazy/not going out I will sometimes only shower 6.
If I cut my hair or It's the summer I will shower twice a day sometimes. But with central air I have been doing that less in the summer.

It's just that simple.

pezus said:
About 6-8 times a week. 8 is rare, but it happens. 6.5 is probably the average. If I lived in Spain or something, I would probably want to shower like 3 times a day.

You live in Iceland goddammit, why would you take a shower 6-8 times a week?

Btw, you're still banned from my thrends, so you can't answer me.

Weedlab said:
NiKKoM said:
7 times a week and 1 golden shower

hahahahaha ... care to elaborate?

trust me, you dont want to know

Around the Network
Deyon said:
pezus said:
About 6-8 times a week. 8 is rare, but it happens. 6.5 is probably the average. If I lived in Spain or something, I would probably want to shower like 3 times a day.

You live in Iceland goddammit, why would you take a shower 6-8 times a week?

Btw, you're still banned from my thrends, so you can't answer me.

xD

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

3-4 times a week. Can't really shower every day since I live with two others who shower a lot plus my girlfriend coming over showering once a day at the least. Hot water (or the lack thereof) is becoming a real problem for me.

~4-5 times a week, it never gets warm enough during 3/4 of the year to force me to shower more.

Once a day, except on Sundays when I rarely do. Temperature here is around 15 degrees on average the whole year, close to the equator so no seasons here.

When I play football, I take a shower after that.

Used to once a day when I was in high school/early years of University. Now its more like 2-3 times a week. It really is unnecessary to shower more then that (learned that from "The Doctors" tv show".

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.