By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGC Order of Light Zero129 is God

BloodyRain said:
This is off topic, but looks like this thread has users that have been on for ages so whats up with badges? Do they update periodically because I still don't have the badge Trust me, it'll have legs even though I fulfilled the requirement.
On Topic: never been banned or any warnings, though my sig was deleted by a mod

Badges are a dead feature now, we had them updated for the final time a few months ago. So sorry, no more badges for anyone!

Around the Network

I have tried a couple of times to get banned but failed misserable

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

zero129 said:
nnodley said:
I would volunteer to make the sig, but my photoshop skills are pretty crappy. So, definitely not me.

Why dont you try an see what you come up with?

Oh man.  I can try.  Just got to figure out what it should look like.  If anybody has any ideas I can try them.

zero129 said:
Trunkin said:
zero129 said:
Trunkin said:

Me. Few can be confused as mine equal, and none stand above me. I am a spectacular user. I myself. Truly, I stand alone. You need only glance at my mod history to see what a flawless specimen of well behaved human perfection I am. Alas, the very sight of my username should fill your worthless souls with an intense longing--a bleeding desire to be one such as I.

i looked at your username an i thought u was turkish for a minute i thought i could of cleansed his soul xD.

But thats right my brother we must be a bacon for other users to follow xD.

Pfah! Turkish! He stands unworthy to touch even the hem of my pristine garment!

i make you death when the is no more help for a user an he cant be reedeemed you wipe him out that is your new job to you accept? xD

A wonderful idea! One that I can fully stand behind.

zero129 said:
nnodley said:
I would volunteer to make the sig, but my photoshop skills are pretty crappy. So, definitely not me.

I now call your spartacus you are here for the people an the lesser man, you will look out for does that others might not seem fit or worthless even if it gos aagainst your judgement you will try to help them to lead them to the light, do you accept? your new role? xD

Of course I do.  Looks like I need to get ripped to look like Spartacus in the show Spartacus.  Will be a ripped badass, with a sensitive heart.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

We belive you bad, but since you came into this thread we are willing to help you become a new man are you ready for such a thing? xD

What do you mean? Like... surgery?

zero129 said:
nnodley said:
zero129 said:
nnodley said:

I now call your spartacus you are here for the people an the lesser man, you will look out for does that others might not seem fit or worthless even if it gos aagainst your judgement you will try to help them to lead them to the light, do you accept? your new role? xD

Of course I do.  Looks like I need to get ripped to look like Spartacus in the show Spartacus.  Will be a ripped badass, with a sensitive heart.

i expect you to fit into your new role perfect dont let me down if i ever leave VGC i expect you to take my place

I will learn from the best.

No bans nor warnings, purity flows through my virtual veins :)

zero129 said:
Where is my mods coming in here to be cleanses? i defo need Mr khan in here to cleans him for his sins against me by giving me my first an only moderation , btw im religious an belive in god really but i have no offense with my title of the tread, but if anyone else does please tell me an ill change it

It's not like were being literal here.  I'm fine with it and I'm christian and believe in God.

zero129 said:

No we all love you for the monster you are here The order of light only wants to make you change your ways towards people you deem humans if you know what i mean cos we all know you love to try eat anything with a heart beat xD.

We will call you "The Beast" an you will be the one who trys to tempt people to the darkr side but only to expose them to us xD do you accept your new role?

Okay, sure. I usually expose myself to others, but I guess I can try exposing them for a change.