By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The VGC Order of Light Zero129 is God

zero129 said:
benao87 said:
No bans nor warnings, purity flows through my virtual veins :)

you are a gift to all other userss spreed your light my son an show the other VGC users how to be so clean in their actions xD

I truly am, and will do, ...wait!, your son? You, god? And from the Order of the Light? Naaaaaah :)

Around the Network

What about this?

zero129 said:
Btw if my sig is too big mods please ask me to remove one of them an dont give me a warning

My sig is bigger than yours, so I think your good.  I've had mine for like a month almost I think.

zero129 said:
nnodley said:

What about this?

Yes that will do for now until your skill becomes better aan you can make something much more fitting to u gods of VGC remember that includes you since you have not beeen banned yet

Ya that's like maybe 15 minutes of slapping something together. Think it looks rather good though.  And if anyone can make a better one go for it.

nnodley said:
zero129 said:
Btw if my sig is too big mods please ask me to remove one of them an dont give me a warning

My sig is bigger than yours, so I think your good.  I've had mine for like a month almost I think.

And yet mine got a warning a week ago.

Sheesh.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
nnodley said:
zero129 said:

And yet mine got a warning a week ago.

Sheesh.

Well, I don't know.  Are you sure one of your pics wasn't too big of a file?  I don't think mine are very big.

zero129 said:
nnodley said:
zero129 said:
nnodley said:

What about this?

Yes that will do for now until your skill becomes better aan you can make something much more fitting to u gods of VGC remember that includes you since you have not beeen banned yet

Ya that's like maybe 15 minutes of slapping something together. Think it looks rather good though.  And if anyone can make a better one go for it.

yes it is very fitting nw we need our first order of stufff to do, i will leave that up to you my right hand man as im enjoying my bear right now an cant think of anything lulz xD so i leave this thread under your comment until my mighty return xD

You best be careful with that bear, he might maul you to death.  

And shit, I don't have a clue what should be done first.  It's like 1 a.m. here and I'm getting ready to play some crysis 3  and what the hell are you doing drinking at almost 6 in the morning?  Well, you are the god of the order of light, so you probably never sleep. :-p

Need the third in command to take over because I'm at a blank right now.

I leave for a couple of hours and return to find that we not only have an official name, but one of our prestigious members has painstakingly crafted a banner for our respected order. This act of selflessness is yet more proof that we of the Light are as far removed from the common rabble as the heaven is from the earth!

Well, sleep beckons to me, and even I have need of slumber sometimes. Know, though, that I shall return.

zero129 said:
Trunkin said:
I leave for a couple of hours and return to find that we not only have an official name, but one of our prestigious members has painstakingly crafted a banner for our respected order. This act of selflessness is yet more proof that we of the Light are as far removed from the common rabble as the heaven is from the earth!

Well, sleep beckons to me, and even I have need of slumber sometimes. Know, though, that I shall return.

Just dont forget to add the banner to your sig when you come back to show yourr a higher member here of VGc then them low people who have been banned before

I have done so now. It is a truly marvelous creation.

zero129 said:
aikohualda said:
zero129 said:
aikohualda said:
zero129 said:
aikohualda said:
zero129 said:

I have beeen on this site since 07 people! an i have never had a ban, cos im a good boy xD, but really what mod doesnt love me here? xD, i was only ever giving one warning but that was in mistake on the mods part but all is forgiving (But if you mods ever do get a way to remove moderations i want that gone ) .

I know i have to be next in line to be a mod cos if im not im going to be sooo pissed , plus even if i dont post as much on thiss site atm i still always visit it an will get back to my active self soon enough

Now who else here has a record as clean as mine?

an i swear if any mod ever did ban me at this stage it would be a sin an id never forgive you xD.

Now other lesser clean users then me bow before your master an let me cleans you xD.

you are still alive???

got 2 warnings so far, no ban, but im not active though

What did you think i was dead? lol xD.

Its ok my brother i bless you on all is forgiving

Us users who have never been banned will become the new never banned order of VGC to show other users the way to the light xD

im your loyal servant remember....

yes thats a good point xD, ok you are now set free to roam the lands of VGC as you will go wild my son, but never get yourself banned xD

lol....

Did you really belive that? get back into your cage lol xD

with pleasure master dorian.... i wouldnt know what to do in my life if im not serving my master.... so its fine, im completely dependent on my responsibilities