Forums - General Discussion - The VGC Order of Light Zero129 is God

_crazy_man_ said:
NolSinkler said:
I win.

Not much to say with that post per year ratio. ;p

O and *raises hand*

Tho I have gotten a mod warning for my sig length.  *Looks down*

Not sure why.

I'd say every time I post I make my post/time ratio worse.  This is to say, it certainly is something to be ashamed of, rather than brag about, to have a high post/time ratio.  It implies that this website is one of the more important aspects of your life, which of course, is fine, but is less admirable than if I were to say, with credibility (having quite a low post/time ratio) that things such as school, friends IRL, actually playing video games, racquetball, my fraternity, religious exploration, etc., are more important aspects of my life than maintaining a large post count on a relatively obscure website that I happen to enjoy and, if join date is any indication, have enjoyed longer than all of the rest of you have.

Of course, I AM less active on the forums than the majority of you.  I enjoy the main purpose of this website - tracking video game sales - much more than the vigorous, flaming, rancourous, obnoxious, hate-filled, one-sided 'debates' that happen here.  Sometimes I partake in these wars - but it is always a mistake.  Nobody here seems to listen to the voice of reason, and furthermore, the more ignorant members, it seems to me, tend to post so often as to drown out any sensible response that could be made during any particular strain of argument.

In short I am king because of the join date.  You may all outpost me, but this is a thing that can be changed, whereas join date cannot be improved upon.  In short, I could outpost you all if I wanted (which is a silly goal to even set), but do not, because I have other things to do, but, in spite of this, excel the lot of you in a way that you shall never excel me, namely, my join date.

Around the Network
NolSinkler said:
_crazy_man_ said:
NolSinkler said:
I win.

Not much to say with that post per year ratio. ;p

O and *raises hand*

Tho I have gotten a mod warning for my sig length.  *Looks down*

Not sure why.

I'd say every time I post I make my post/time ratio worse.  This is to say, it certainly is something to be ashamed of, rather than brag about, to have a high post/time ratio.  It implies that this website is one of the more important aspects of your life, which of course, is fine, but is less admirable than if I were to say, with credibility (having quite a low post/time ratio) that things such as school, friends IRL, actually playing video games, racquetball, my fraternity, religious exploration, etc., are more important aspects of my life than maintaining a large post count on a relatively obscure website that I happen to enjoy and, if join date is any indication, have enjoyed longer than all of the rest of you have.

Of course, I AM less active on the forums than the majority of you.  I enjoy the main purpose of this website - tracking video game sales - much more than the vigorous, flaming, rancourous, obnoxious, hate-filled, one-sided 'debates' that happen here.  Sometimes I partake in these wars - but it is always a mistake.  Nobody here seems to listen to the voice of reason, and furthermore, the more ignorant members, it seems to me, tend to post so often as to drown out any sensible response that could be made during any particular strain of argument.

In short I am king because of the join date.  You may all outpost me, but this is a thing that can be changed, whereas join date cannot be improved upon.  In short, I could outpost you all if I wanted (which is a silly goal to even set), but do not, because I have other things to do, but, in spite of this, excel the lot of you in a way that you shall never excel me, namely, my join date.

A little more than 10 posts a year = king?

Ok.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

zero129 said:
amp316 said:
I should ban you all so you get rid of those sigs...

Now now dont do anything over the top mr bond

I say ban Zero then this thread would be even more funny.

zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
I banned myself because VGC turned to shit in the past month. I'm hoping it gets better. A lot a terrible users that signed up recently.

Ah dude you just need to make the most of it, thry to help them users become good users or at least give them a chance dude

Nah, no chances from me.  You only had one chance to impress me and somehow you did.  You should feel proud of yourself.  Also, long time no see?  You take a VGC break?  I have no clue but I could have sworn you were more active back in the day.

zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
zero129 said:
sethnintendo said:
I banned myself because VGC turned to shit in the past month. I'm hoping it gets better. A lot a terrible users that signed up recently.

Ah dude you just need to make the most of it, thry to help them users become good users or at least give them a chance dude

Nah, no chances from me.  You only had one chance to impress me and somehow you did.  You should feel proud of yourself.  Also, long time no see?  You take a VGC break?  I have no clue but I could have sworn you were more active back in the day.

Ah dude i dont get to be here as much any more   so i only get to sign on when i can but i will be more active again in the future, its just im up to a bunch of stuff atm lol xD.

But i always give everyone a chance to impress me, for instance Turkish i thought he could never ever impress me until he said he was going to buy a WiiU O_O i was shocked but impressed cos he said some good things about the WiiU an why he would like to have one, so i guess everyone deserves a chance . But hey im happy i got on your good side dude cos id hate to see your bad side lol xD

I just realized I used a double negative.  So that must mean you are positive or is that a negative?  Sethnintendo logs off due to being incoherent.