By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Real or not, Jesus is the most influencial Human in history! If you deny that you are lying to yourself-

Most influencial?

Obama 10 3.82%

Greg Johnson 2 0.76%

Elvis 6 2.29%

Karl Marx 12 4.58%

Benji Franklin 5 1.91%

Jesus 140 53.44%

Shakespear 6 2.29%

Mel Gibson 11 4.20%

Islam God, do not want to... 25 9.54%

Other ( Post below fake internet friends!) 43 16.41%

Total:260
ArnoldRimmer said:
I recently saw a BBC documentary about the history of mankind, where they claimed that genetic analysis has shown that pretty much all humans living today (at least on the northern hemisphere) are descendants of one woman who lived about 60-70000 years ago.

If that's true, I'd place my bets on her.

Don't forget, there's also that one person who introduced different color hair and eyes to the entire world.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Disagree. God is the most influental. He is the sole reason for us being here, for pete's sake!

Jesus is God in human form, and the OP said the most influencial "Human."  Just sayin :P

Something...Something...Games...Something

pezus said:
JakDaSnack said:
pezus said:
Disagree. God is the most influental. He is the sole reason for us being here, for pete's sake!

Jesus is God in human form, and the OP said the most influencial "Human."  Just sayin :P

God is human in better-than-Jesus form. 

Are you talking about a different God?  The God of the Bible, and Jesus, are one of the same.  Jesus is God, and God is Jesus.  

theprof00 said:
ArnoldRimmer said:
I recently saw a BBC documentary about the history of mankind, where they claimed that genetic analysis has shown that pretty much all humans living today (at least on the northern hemisphere) are descendants of one woman who lived about 60-70000 years ago.

Don't forget, there's also that one person who introduced different color hair and eyes to the entire world.

I guess that's some kind of joke, but I just don't get it.

ArnoldRimmer said:
theprof00 said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

ask any catholic who they pray to.

Around the Network

i agree, he was human

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

pezus said:
JakDaSnack said:
pezus said:
JakDaSnack said:
pezus said:

Are you talking about a different God?  The God of the Bible, and Jesus, are one of the same.  Jesus is God, and God is Jesus.  

Just the only God out there

According to the Jews, God is different from Jesus.
According to the Christians, God is a trinity of Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit.
According to the Muslims, God is not Jesus, and Muhammed is his prophet.

The Bible actually uses the Jewish text, so it's not necessarily true that the God of the Bible and Jesus are the same. That's only true in the new testament.

If he's so smart, how come he's dead?

theprof00 said:
ArnoldRimmer said:
theprof00 said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

ask any catholic who they pray to.

I'm a catholic myself, but unfortunately, I'm still not getting it. So please simply tell me: Who do you think I pray to, and what does that have to do with "Mitochondrial Eve"?

theprof00 said:
pezus said:
JakDaSnack said:
pezus said:
JakDaSnack said:
pezus said:

Just the only God out there

According to the Jews, God is different from Jesus.
According to the Christians, God is a trinity of Jesus, God, and the Holy Spirit.
According to the Muslims, God is not Jesus, and Muhammed is his prophet.

The Bible actually uses the Jewish text, so it's not necessarily true that the God of the Bible and Jesus are the same. That's only true in the new testament.

First, the muslims don't use the bible, they use the quaran (or however you spell that).

Second, based on context you have to assume that when I say God of the bible and Jesus in the same sentence I am referring to the entire bible, and not just the old testament.