By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Real or not, Jesus is the most influencial Human in history! If you deny that you are lying to yourself-

Most influencial?

Obama 10 3.82%

Greg Johnson 2 0.76%

Elvis 6 2.29%

Karl Marx 12 4.58%

Benji Franklin 5 1.91%

Jesus 140 53.44%

Shakespear 6 2.29%

Mel Gibson 11 4.20%

Islam God, do not want to... 25 9.54%

Other ( Post below fake internet friends!) 43 16.41%

Total:260
scottie said:
Zappykins said:
I would day he isn't eve the most influential in the three religions he is a credited with: Jewish, Christian, and Muslim. Moses has a much more substantial roll. Plus he is credited with bringing the 10 commandments.

Which one is quoted more? "Love the neighbor?" or "An eye for an eye?"

The thing is, we have overwhelming evidence that Jesus existed, whether he was the Son of God as Christian's believe, a prophet as the Muslims believe, or simply as a preacher as athiests believe.

There is no scientific evidence that Moses existed, that the pyramids were built with slave labour, or Jewish labour, or that the people who built the pyramids fled into the desert. If the title had been "Moses is the most influential person ever", this thread would just be full of "Batman has had more influence than Moses ever did" from those who believe the bible to be fiction.

I have to disagree with you there.  I think there isn't agreement that the things attributed to Jesus were even from one person, much less if he actually existed.   It easily could have been several different rabbis.  Just talk to the witness of an accidents' friend who's friend said they knew someone who saw it, a few hindered years earlier.  Sort of like how the Greek hero Jason, it may have been several different people.

I do agree that it seems slaves did not build the pyramids.  I know that’s what is says in Passover (at least in the States), but historians are not sure if it happened that way.   

Plus - Superman is way more influential than Batman!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
scottie said:
Zappykins said:
I would day he isn't eve the most influential in the three religions he is a credited with: Jewish, Christian, and Muslim. Moses has a much more substantial roll. Plus he is credited with bringing the 10 commandments.

Which one is quoted more? "Love the neighbor?" or "An eye for an eye?"

The thing is, we have overwhelming evidence that Jesus existed, whether he was the Son of God as Christian's believe, a prophet as the Muslims believe, or simply as a preacher as athiests believe.

There is no scientific evidence that Moses existed, that the pyramids were built with slave labour, or Jewish labour, or that the people who built the pyramids fled into the desert. If the title had been "Moses is the most influential person ever", this thread would just be full of "Batman has had more influence than Moses ever did" from those who believe the bible to be fiction.

Disagree. We have evidence of a man named Jesus from ages after his alleged life. But this isn't about A JESUS, it's about JESUS CHRIST. Understand the difference before uttering such a statement. The same JESUS CHRIST who was crucified and resurrected. This person is not referenced outside the Bible in such fantastical terms - merely a religious leader of sorts who had followers of him (Christ). This fantastic Jesus has no credible support.