By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Luigi's Mansion 2 - Next session: TBA

^Hmm I wonder why that could be? :L

Around the Network

Alrighty. Ill be with the girlfriend then so I cant 100% commit to it, she may have to wait...

Ill let you know.

I'll likely be there.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

@RolStoppable:
Mmm, perhaps, but me thinks it's not a matter of whether or not he can handle it. It's more like if he wants to deal with it when he could easily just not bother with it at all.

Hahaha at Rols response to Carl, the latter part of the sentence.

Is there actually any reason to come get high in the result except for the money? I already have all the single-player upgrades. Is it like in Luigi's Mansion GCN, if you collect more money, you get a better mansion?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DieAppleDie said:
RolStoppable said:
Helen, you are such a failure. At least revive someone before you get yourself killed.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

You'll just have to take the blame, that's all. It wasn't an unsolvable situation. We were all in the same tiny room and it was far from a simultaneous final blow. You had more than enough time to revive someone, but instead you decided to play superhero and it backfired. You need to know the priorities and when you are the last player alive, well, you need to revive someone as soon as possible to avoid the risk of a game over. It doesn't even matter if you get hit and die while reviving someone, because at that point someone else is already back alive, invincible for a brief time and spawns two hearts which makes the whole process of reviving others easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie5uQNSwIMA i was just joking

When are you guys playing?

RolStoppable said:
DieAppleDie said:
When are you guys playing?

In about 15 minutes.

Are you already 4 in?

@RolStoppable:
Well of course. How could it be an accident? ;)

ya, that is gut