By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What do you think of One Direction?

They're okay

Around the Network

Pure shit.

brendude13 said:
Pure shit.

People where being shockingly nice.. Then you got here to tell it how it is XD

PlaystaionGamer said:
brendude13 said:
Pure shit.

People where being shockingly nice.. Then you got here to tell it how it is XD

Just had to say it.

As much as I don't like Taylor Swift I despise One Direction even more.

Around the Network

THEY SUCK!

pezus said:
Never heard a song...and I'd like to keep it that way

You are lucky you live in Iceland. I'm sure One Direction isn't even sure you guys exist, hopefully it stays that way, for your sake.

Hate them.

Taylor Swift to me is fine. I don't have much of a reaction to her either way. She is so easy to forget. One Direction is truly muzak horror. They are the worst thing to happen to music ever. They are the most contrived piece of vile rot ever to make money. Even the worst Disney exploit is a gazillion times better.

The girls I look after keep asking me which one I want to marry, I tell them I don't care. I explain that I would rather be skinned alive, then covered in fresh lime juice and salt.

By comparison they make The Monkeys, Backstreet Boys, and Nsync look like Tchaikovsky, Mozart and Beethoven.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Taylor Swift to me is fine. I don't have much of a reaction to her either way. She is so easy to forget. One Direction is truly muzak horror. They are the worst thing to happen to music ever. They are the most contrived piece of vile rot ever to make money. Even the worst Disney exploit is a gazillion times better.

The girls I look after keep asking me which one I want to marry, I tell them I don't care. I explain that I would rather be skinned alive, then covered in fresh lime juice and salt.

By comparison they make The Monkeys, Backstreet Boys, and Nsync look like Tchaikovsky, Mozart and Beethoven.

Best. Reply. Ever.