By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what is/has been your most played Wii U game so far?

sethnintendo said:
zippy said:

sethnintendo said:
Zen 2 or MH3U. I need to focus on Zombi U though.

zippy
Zen 2, beating my scores..gonna download Epic quest on your recommendation.

I'm actually more concerned with beating Mnementh's scores right now.  Do you have him added as a friend?  I've showed him up in most tables that I own except a few like Thor, Moon Knight and possibly another (I think Mars).  Hell, I might even purchase packs of tables that I already own on 3DS just to take down his overall pro score.

Yes i have him as a friend and his pro score is great. You both need to get out more and get off those pinball tables lol

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
zippy said:

sethnintendo said:

zippy

You gotta learn to quote with WiiU. You must click on the text when it first appears ,as html code (or whatever it is), after clicking the quote button.

Is that better ;)

NBA 2K13, followed by Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate in close second. I play Mighty Switch Force whenever I'm taking a crap and Need For Speed: Most Wanted in the next room over sometimes.

ZombiU for me. For my household its probably CODBLOPS2 as my kids play it a lot together (online only).

Runner-up would have to be NSMBU and then AC3/NintendoLand.

curl-6 said:
DieAppleDie said:
curl-6 said:
Need for Speed Most Wanted U

you and i, out there, now

What time zone are you in?

Uk time +1

Around the Network

Trine 2
Zen Pinball 2 (I'm Hal, btw)

DieAppleDie said:
curl-6 said:
DieAppleDie said:
curl-6 said:
Need for Speed Most Wanted U

you and i, out there, now

What time zone are you in?

Uk time +1

Damn, just found out we can't  get online with the Wii U in our living room, sorry man. Thanks all the same!

My playtime is actually pretty evenly split between MH3U, LCU and Runner 2. About 11-13 hours each. I've probably spent about that much time on Miiverse as well.

F-Zero doesn't have quite the amount of time put into it, but that's because Monster Hunter and Lego City have taken over. I also played demos a lot before Runner 2 came out and I'll probably plug a lot of time into the Rayman Challenge mode whenever that comes out

zippy said:
sethnintendo said:
zippy said:

sethnintendo said:

zippy

I'm actually more concerned with beating Mnementh's scores right now.  Do you have him added as a friend?  I've showed him up in most tables that I own except a few like Thor, Moon Knight and possibly another (I think Mars).  Hell, I might even purchase packs of tables that I already own on 3DS just to take down his overall pro score.

Yes i have him as a friend and his pro score is great. You both need to get out more and get off those pinball tables lol

Yep, I am pretty pale from playing pinball too much.