By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - what is/has been your most played Wii U game so far?

Title says it all. Mine is Zombi U, which i have completed twice, and racked up over 40 hours total. NSMBU is hot on its heals with around 30 hours of gameplay :)

Around the Network

Monster Hunter 3 with about 34

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

BLOPS2, Xenoblade and NSMBU. AC3 got some decent play, and I've dabbled in Batman and Trine2.

Can't remember the hours but it goes like this.

Bit Runner 2

NSMBU

Trine 2

Nintendo Land

Batman Arkham City: AE

ZombiU

I think my Netflix is greater than all combined!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I don't play a ton of console games like I use too:/ I've become more of a PC gamer. But I would say I've put the most hours into ZombiU with around 12, then maybe NintendoLand with about 10. Then Probably NSMBU with about 8.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network

Nintendoland. Haven't bought anything else yet though.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Ive played skylanders giants with my lasses son the most, then prob fifa13 then zombiu

NSMBU! Then LEGO City and in third place Monster Hunter! =)

call of duty by far. then migthy switch force

Lego City (~50 hours so far) followed by BO2, NSMBU, Batman, Nintendo Land, and then Little Inferno (~5 hours).

Still have to finish Batman and get to MWU, AC3, and Darksiders 2 which are sitting on the shelf.  All that's on hold until I get 100% on Lego City, 14.9% to go.