By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

I like arrow, when oliver is on the island with slade it's really interesting. I wonder wonder if by the end of the season we'll have a showdown between oliver, diggle vs deadshot.

Arrow is on the CW.

yes i agree! the island part is more interesting then when he gets home! what episode have you reached?

I'm on the most current episode when oliver thinks the count escape the institution.

just watched that isnt that the season finale though?

I look forward to this and supernatural every wednesday.  This is one of my favorite shows on that I watch.  And I follow the main actor on twitter and he is hyping up these last few episodes.  So, I'm hoping they are really awesome.  

Who else loved Ollie jumping from building to building in the episode before this the latest one I think?  Where he has to save Roy Harper from that crazy guy on the subway. That was some of the best stuff from the season.

yes it was awesome when he did that, it was a lot like teh first episode as well. the action in this show is a bit over the top but i still like it a lot, the past few episodes in my opinion were really great

Around the Network

I am gonna watch this tomorrow

AndrewWK said:

you should. tell us what you think of it

BasilZero said:
So is this like the replacement for Smallville?

Much better IMO. I'd say the lead in Arrow is a much better actor than the lead for Smallville.

Am I the only one who thinks Smallville severely degraded in quality in its later seasons? Here's hoping they keep Arrow short and sweet. I'd rather have 3 amazing seasons than 8 "meh" ones.

bananaking21 said:
AndrewWK said:

you should. tell us what you think of it

I will I just wanna avoid this Thread until I catch up to obviate spoilers

btw. you should check out Vikings

Around the Network

I always wanted to get into Smallville when it was on, but never did and got so far behind. When I saw another superhero show in the works like that one, I made myself watch it from the beginning and I enjoy it a lot.

One of the reasons why he hasn't been killing the episodes' villains lately is because of Felicity questioning his killing and the others who know his true identity doing the same. Also, I guess he saw how messed up The Count was and figured that was a harsher punishment than killing him.

Also, Felicity Meghan Smoak is played by Emily Bett Rickards. She's the computer tech that Oliver used for help periodically until she ended up joining him and Diggle. Manu Bennett is the guy who plays Slade.

Both her and the actress playing Laurel are hot.

spurgeonryan said:
Where have I seek that black guy before?

I hard it was good, but have about 50 shows I watch regularly. Trying to get into Justified at the moment.

Resident Evil, first movie. He's part of the umbrella squad and he explains the HIVE.

I loved this show initially, but his ability to dodge SMG bullets and then take out enemies with arrows just got to me. I can't take the incompetence of the thugs anymore. It's not believable. I can suspend my belief to great lengths but it has crossed the line.

He should also have a mask and not paint around his eyes.

Too many people have learned his identity now. Just like Dark Knight Rises where almost everyone knew who Bruce Wayne was.

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

I look forward to this and supernatural every wednesday.  This is one of my favorite shows on that I watch.  And I follow the main actor on twitter and he is hyping up these last few episodes.  So, I'm hoping they are really awesome.  

Who else loved Ollie jumping from building to building in the episode before this the latest one I think?  Where he has to save Roy Harper from that crazy guy on the subway. That was some of the best stuff from the season.

yes it was awesome when he did that, it was a lot like teh first episode as well. the action in this show is a bit over the top but i still like it a lot, the past few episodes in my opinion were really great

Ya I really liked the last few episodes.  I'm loving the island story and Slade, he's a beast.