By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

I look forward to this and supernatural every wednesday.  This is one of my favorite shows on that I watch.  And I follow the main actor on twitter and he is hyping up these last few episodes.  So, I'm hoping they are really awesome.  

Who else loved Ollie jumping from building to building in the episode before this the latest one I think?  Where he has to save Roy Harper from that crazy guy on the subway. That was some of the best stuff from the season.

yes it was awesome when he did that, it was a lot like teh first episode as well. the action in this show is a bit over the top but i still like it a lot, the past few episodes in my opinion were really great

Ya I really liked the last few episodes.  I'm loving the island story and Slade, he's a beast.

i call him crixus, because thats his name on the spartacus show

Wut, Crixus is in this?

YUP. he comes in later on in the show

And he is just as badass as ever.

Around the Network
pezus said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

Wut, Crixus is in this?

YUP. he comes in later on in the show

And he is just as badass as ever.

Is he a superhero or what?

SEMI-SPOILERS AHEAD!!

No, he's on the island and is just teaching the main character, Oliver Queen, how to basically not die on the island.  I can't remember why he is on the island, but he is on it with another guy and the other guys like abandons him for some military unit on the island. Something like that, I think.

Oh, and you need to look at the links I posted in the PSNation thread, if you haven't already seen them.  you should like them.

The show is decent. Not as good as the first three seasons of Smallville and even though I've never read Green Arrow I have a decent grasp on DC Universe(and Marvel history) and they are playing things very loosely. So I wouldn't worry about spoilers to the plot.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Double post. So editing.  Hmmm. Do you think we'll get more Doctor Who veterans?  

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Finally managed to catch up and man is it getting better! There are always some random things that I hate about the show, but overall I think it's great.

Did anyone else thing I was kind of weird when Ollie's sister's bad boy bf got kidnapped over ANY other criminal in the city?
Also, when he was let go with a warning for stealing her bag just because he was good looking, I got some high school vibes and now I don't care for her character one bit. (it's kinda what I saw once posted on 9gag. If you're ugly, you're a stalker, if you're good looking, you're a secret admirer).

Around the Network
naruball said:
Finally managed to catch up and man is it getting better! There are always some random things that I hate about the show, but overall I think it's great.

Did anyone else thing I was kind of weird when Ollie's sister's bad boy bf got kidnapped over ANY other criminal in the city?
Also, when he was let go with a warning for stealing her bag just because he was good looking, I got some high school vibes and now I don't care for her character one bit. (it's kinda what I saw once posted on 9gag. If you're ugly, you're a stalker, if you're good looking, you're a secret admirer).

yes the attention to details isnt that good in the show but the show is still really enjoyable.

yes i was surprised and was like wtf? he went on from a big criminal with influence and district attorney to a kid who steals purses. the only reason i care for thea is because she is smoking hot but seriously i dont care about her one bit. i think her bf will join ollie in the future though. 

yeah it does feel like high school with her and her nonsense drama

I really hope that kid doesn't get in with Oliver's group, as I think Felicity and Diggle are enough right now.

MasterVG71782 said:
I really hope that kid doesn't get in with Oliver's group, as I think Felicity and Diggle are enough right now.

i dont mind new members joining, but that kid is just a huge douche

I wonder if this show is going to have any more crossovers from other heroes like superman or nightwing.

Actually, I think he'd be a good addition to the team. I really don't like Felicity, cause she's the typical quirky girl, who turns out to be hotter than she seems like. Her character is all sorts of cliche. Same with Doggle. No special moves, just average, forgettable side-kick. The new guy showed some good moves when he tried to save Thea.