By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25

I like arrow, when oliver is on the island with slade it's really interesting. I wonder wonder if by the end of the season we'll have a showdown between oliver, diggle vs deadshot.

Arrow is on the CW.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:

I like arrow, when oliver is on the island with slade it's really interesting. I wonder wonder if by the end of the season we'll have a showdown between oliver, diggle vs deadshot.

Arrow is on the CW.

yes i agree! the island part is more interesting then when he gets home! what episode have you reached?

bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Arrow is on the CW.

yes i agree! the island part is more interesting then when he gets home! what episode have you reached?

I'm on the most current episode when oliver thinks the count escape the institution.

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Arrow is on the CW.

I'm on the most current episode when oliver thinks the count escape the institution.

just watched that isnt that the season finale though?

bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Arrow is on the CW.

I just looked it up. It has 23 episodes in the season. So we are at 19/23. If that was the finale , it was extremely lack luster. We still have no clue what the undertaking is. I wonder what is going to happen to that guys name I can't remeber that  is currently with thea. He seems really interested in the hood.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Arrow is on the CW.

I look forward to this and supernatural every wednesday.  This is one of my favorite shows on that I watch.  And I follow the main actor on twitter and he is hyping up these last few episodes.  So, I'm hoping they are really awesome.  

Who else loved Ollie jumping from building to building in the episode before this the latest one I think?  Where he has to save Roy Harper from that crazy guy on the subway. That was some of the best stuff from the season.

It would be awesome to be as ripped as Stephen Amell. That will be my goal for the next year or so. Just got to get motivated.

pezus said:
nnodley said:
It would be awesome to be as ripped as Stephen Amell. That will be my goal for the next year or so. Just got to get motivated.

Is that not a 'shopped pic? :O

No he really is that ripped.  And all the scars and everything is all makeup and shit because he has his shirt off sometimes in the show and all that is on him.

pezus said:
nnodley said:
pezus said:
nnodley said:

Is that not a 'shopped pic? :O

No he really is that ripped.  And all the scars and everything is all makeup and shit because he has his shirt off sometimes in the show and all that is on him.

Crazy. Must've been on an insane diet and workout shedule for the show.

Ya no doubt.  I just wish I could get dedicated enough to eat healthy and workout 4-6 times a week.  And I need to stop drinking like 2 cans of Mt. Dew a day, sometimes more.

*edit* And you know us obese Americans. 

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

Arrow is on the CW.

I just looked it up. It has 23 episodes in the season. So we are at 19/23. If that was the finale , it was extremely lack luster. We still have no clue what the undertaking is. I wonder what is going to happen to that guys name I can't remeber that  is currently with thea. He seems really interested in the hood.

i think his name is tommy right? and yes there are still a lot of questions to be answered, i hope some stay unanswered for season 2 though