By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25

This thread will contain spoilers from the Tv series "Arrow". This Tv series is based upon the comic "Green Arrow" which is published by DC comics. if you plan on watching the show i recommend you avoid this thread, and my personal advice, go watch the show now, its amazing.

Again *spoilers incoming*

Im not a fan of comic books, not even one bit, but the show "Arrow" is one of my favorite shows at the moment, its action and great story are two of the many reason why i enjoy and love this show so much. Im making this thread so we can discuss the show and talk about it.

Thread rules

-This thread is about the TV show NOT the COMIC, so please if you have read the comic and have an idea of whats going to happen please state so at the start of your post so you dont ruin the show for others

- If you have watched the latest episode and want to talk about it, please so say before you comment, i understand we are talking about the show, but sometimes people cant watch the episode when it airs, so if the first few days after it airs, please state that you are going to be talking about the lastest episode

-Again this is about the TV show, lets leave comments about video games out of here and the arguments about them out of this thread

- Lets keep things civil, after all this is just about an awesome TV Show

Snyopsis

After a violent shipwerck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his devoted mother Moira, much beloved sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he's become, he desperately wants to make amends for the actions he took as the boy he was. Most particularly, he seeks reconciliation with his former girlfriend, Laurel Lance. As Oliver reconciliation with those colest to him, he secretly creates the presona of Arrow a vigilante to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory. By day, Oliver plays the role a wealthy, carefree and careless philanderer he used to be flanked by his devoted chauffeur/bodyguard, John Diggle while carefully concealing the secret identity he turns to under cover of darkness.

Main Cast Members

Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen

Katie Cassidy as Dinah Laurel Lance

Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn

Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen

Willa Holland as Thea Queen

Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance

David Ramsey as John Diggle

this is the first time i am making an official thread so if you have any input on how i should handle it that would be great, thanks!

Around the Network

Link for the Season 2 trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkl8cmfXEOo

Ive never heard of this show until now

JayWood2010 said:

amazing first comment, thanks

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

You're welcome lol  Is it a popular show?  How long has it been airing?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

from what i understand its a success, though im not 100% sure. the first season just finished

It's a good show. Not great, but good enough. The main actor won't get an emmy any time soon, but he's not bad either. The best is by far his mother. Don't care enough for his sister who's the typical spoiled brat or for his father-in-law or side-kick. The main villain is awesome though. While the show is action packed and holds my attention, I still roll my eyes every time he shoots arrows at every single extra and then refuses to harm the episode's villain because of some kind of twisted justice in his mind.
I've only seen the first 13 episodes, so I'll probably stay away from this thread for a week or two till I catch up.

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:

from what i understand its a success, though im not 100% sure. the first season just finished

it's the second highest show on its network (CW), but it's ratings are abysmal compared to shows on the major three. It will be fine as long as the CW doesn't dissolve. 

naruball said:
It's a good show. Not great, but good enough. The main actor won't get an emmy any time soon, but he's not bad either. The best is by far his mother. Don't care enough for his sister who's the typical spoiled brat or for his father-in-law or side-kick. The main villain is awesome though. While the show is action packed and holds my attention, I still roll my eyes every time he shoots arrows at every single extra and then refuses to harm the episode's villain because of some kind of twisted justice in his mind.
I've only seen the first 13 episodes, so I'll probably stay away from this thread for a week or two till I catch up.

yes i agree, the attention to detail isnt the best, the actors are fine, not great but not bad. and yes i dont get why he would bow down body gaurds but refuses to harm the episodes villain either, but i got used to it. 

and i recommend you catch up, personally the latter episodes, for me, are better than the first 10 or so. 

BasilZero said:
So is this like the replacement for Smallville?

no idea what network airs it and what not. i dont live in the states. but its a great show