By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are You Kidding Me??!?!?!?!

Tagged games:

damn impressive haha

I kept thinking they would miss a coin

I wish my brother and sisters where this good

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
pezus said:
I could do that with all 4 of my limbs at the same time

How are you gonna control the wiiu pad...... wait a minute :O

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
damn. Wish my Mario multiplayer wasn't always with a 6, 9, and 10yr old. damn kids ruining my 100% possibilities!!!!

Tell your wife that she should have blessed you with better kids. You can thank me later.

By the way, that was a five player video, so you either need another kid or your wife has to play. If you followed my advice above, another kid is definitely out of the question.

Don't worry, she always hears my wrath of the not-quite-up-to-par children she created. Clearly my superiour genes weren't enough to overcome those odds.

Probably has to do with her not being a gamer in any possible manner. She spends time in something called a boo... book.

siavm said:
That is kind of impressive.

"kind of" 

Woah there superman, We are not worthy.

wow, incredible.

Around the Network

They had a couple that looked like they were missed or picked up with shell off screen even if so that is pretty nice work and good spacing

Is this from the NSMB Wii U Youtube Channel? Some of the videos on there are just nuts.

hsrob said:
Is this from the NSMB Wii U Youtube Channel? Some of the videos on there are just nuts.

Yeah lol, and people wonder why Nintendo is the platformer king. :O There are so many ways you can play the levels in  the game lol. I just find this to be so impressive because it's 5 people XD.

dahuman said:
hsrob said:

Yeah lol, and people wonder why Nintendo is the platformer king. :O There are so many ways you can play the levels in  the game lol. I just find this to be so impressive because it's 5 people XD.

Yup. That requires crazy coordination. It's nothing short of impressive.

JoeTheBro said:
That is almost too perfect...

They must be emulating the game on a NASA super computer and are using saved states.

It's probably being played on a PS4. And it's become sentient and plays the game by itself.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046