By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - More Details on Always-Online Xbox Revealed

How important is a "Creative Director"? Would he actually even know this information?

Around the Network

If he was actually trolling, then this is one troll that is probably going to cost him his job.

Kotaku has been wrong A LOT about many things, so I'm not going to take this seriously. Like most have said I intend to wait for confirmation before I cast judgment. Let me hear from MSFT themselves about what they plan to do with the system, and not some rumor.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Aj_habfan said:
How important is a "Creative Director"? Would he actually even know this information?

Creative Director can be important or not so important

If he get fired short later,guess his latter or even MS think he's super stupid

To me, as a brazillian living in Brazil, this is a deal breaker, cause in my city I only get 8MB internet, and not a very reliable one. I hope this is just a crazy rumor, cause I am interested in the virtual reality thing that the Ilumiroom may bring to the table.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Do you think that Sony will market this?

I for one hope they market the crap out of it. More people need to know about this garbage of a setup.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

I for one hope they market the crap out of it. More people need to know about this garbage of a setup.

Market what exactly?

Nsanity said:
Otakumegane said:

Market what exactly?

I guess that part where they don't require online.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Nsanity said:
Otakumegane said:

Market what exactly?

I guess that part where they don't require online.

You do know this is still a rumour until Microsoft confirms it right?

They must be deciding at the moment whether to do it or not and are measuring the response via this "innocent tweet" as they'll later call it. MS has smart marketing department. They know what they're doing. This all smells like a set up to me.