By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bravely Default coming to the West confirmed at GDC

Tagged games:

YES YES YES, PUT IT IN MY VEINS!

Please come to EU, this year...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

They'd be stupid to not do it so I'm not even going to act surprised.

That's good to hear, now we just have to hope it makes it here this year so my article about JRPGs to watch for in 2013 can be accurate. C'mon, SE, you know you want me to be right.

They really need to change that name lol.

It's so sad that these announcements come so rarely. So many games have gone unnoticed because of the complete lack of localization.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
It's so sad that these announcements come so rarely. So many games have gone unnoticed because of the complete lack of localization.

Hopefully the major reshuffle of SE will mean this is a thing of the past. It's ridiculous.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't know, until SE annouce it, I will not believe it. I got burned so hard with TWEWY and Star Ocean it's not even funny -.-

But if this is true, is great news. If only Type 0 releases over here...

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

outlawauron said:

Yeah, the long delay between initial release in Japan and announcing the localization can really bring the hype down.  Not sure how much it eventually ends up affecting sales, but it can really only be detrimental.  

Torillian said:
outlawauron said:

Yeah, the long delay between initial release in Japan and announcing the localization can really bring the hype down.  Not sure how much it eventually ends up affecting sales, but it can really only be detrimental.  

lol, i actually forgot about this game for a period of time...its just very late...

Conegamer said:
outlawauron said:

Hopefully the major reshuffle of SE will mean this is a thing of the past. It's ridiculous.

Square isn't a major offender. There's only been one major titles in years that they haven't brought over (FF Type-0).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.