By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated: GoW wins - Both bad) Sales - God of War Ascension vs Gears of War Judgement

bouzane said:
Mr Puggsly said:
bouzane said:
Gotta love the obligatory "Sony fans suck / are s tupid" and"Sony games suck while Xbox games are always awesome, especially compared to Sony games" crap from puggsly.

"Sony fans suck / are s tupid"

Petty is a better word.

"Sony games suck while Xbox games are always awesome, especially compared to Sony games"

That sounds like nothing I've ever said. I enjoy MS games more, but only because they're actually fun. Har, har har!

Sony fans are petty while 360 fans aren't? When I open the pages for Sony exclusives such as Uncharted I see bitter Xbox fans crapping on them. When I open the pages for Xbox exclusives such as Gears I see Xbox fans crapping on Sony games. Then I goto the forum and see Xbox fans focusing on how bad Sony fans (and games) are. No offense but you're one of the worst culprits. Your posts often revolve around Sony and their fans with you often being the one who brings it up. It's juvinille and it does not facilitate any form of conversation that I want to be a part of. There's a reason why I don't frequent forums much anymore.

You must talking about another site, becuse its the complete opposite here.

Around the Network
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sony games do sell over time because of Sonys marketing. Microsofts has fewer games but have very strong initial sales but burn out.

That's very relative, don't you think?

dont get sucked in, this is a never ending discussion with only one true winner, the activision fanboy

bouzane said:
Mr Puggsly said:
bouzane said:
Gotta love the obligatory "Sony fans suck / are s tupid" and"Sony games suck while Xbox games are always awesome, especially compared to Sony games" crap from puggsly.

Petty is a better word.

"Sony games suck while Xbox games are always awesome, especially compared to Sony games"

That sounds like nothing I've ever said. I enjoy MS games more, but only because they're actually fun. Har, har har!

Sony fans are petty while 360 fans aren't? When I open the pages for Sony exclusives such as Uncharted I see bitter Xbox fans crapping on them. When I open the pages for Xbox exclusives such as Gears I see Xbox fans crapping on Sony games. Then I goto the forum and see Xbox fans focusing on how bad Sony fans (and games) are. No offense but you're one of the worst culprits. Your posts often revolve around Sony and their fans with you often being the one who brings it up. It's juvinille and it does not facilitate any form of conversation that I want to be a part of. There's a reason why I don't frequent forums much anymore.

None taken.

Just scroll up and look at how Sony fans came into this thread.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Nsanity said:
bouzane said:
Mr Puggsly said:
bouzane said:

Petty is a better word.

This is the exact thing I'm talking about. These magic goggles that only allow people to see one side of the problem therefore causing them to moan about how the Sony camp is so bad. Did you even look at the pages for the games I mentioned? Uncharted 3's page has this little gem:

"Good sales for a mediocre game with weak gameplay & a poor story."

and yet none of the recent comments say anything negative about the 360, its games or its fanbase.

How about God of War: Ascension:

"Lol! Rising destroyed this turd. Keep hitting square, GoW fans."

Now let's compare with a couple 360 exclusives. Halo 4 - not a single negative remark made on its wall so far this year.

Gears of War: Judgement's wall is basically just Puggsly crapping on those big, bad Sony fans >_>

bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sony games do sell over time because of Sonys marketing. Microsofts has fewer games but have very strong initial sales but burn out.

dont get sucked in, this is a never ending discussion with only one true winner, the activision fanboy

What? No love for EA's fanboys? D:

Around the Network
bouzane said:
Nsanity said:
bouzane said:
Mr Puggsly said:
bouzane said:

Petty is a better word.

This is the exact thing I'm talking about. These magic goggles that only allow people to see one side of the problem therefore causing them to moan about how the Sony camp is so bad. Did you even look at the pages for the games I mentioned? Uncharted 3's page has this little gem:

"Good sales for a mediocre game with weak gameplay & a poor story."

and yet none of the recent comments say anything negative about the 360, its games or its fanbase.

How about God of War: Ascension:

"Lol! Rising destroyed this turd. Keep hitting square, GoW fans."

Now let's compare with a couple 360 exclusives. Halo 4 - not a single negative remark made on its wall so far this year.

Gears of War: Judgement's wall is basically just Puggsly crapping on those big, bad Sony fans >_>

So you have a pair too?

I read through the thread again and I didn't see any bashing of either game. All anyone was doing was comparing the sells of each prequel to the last game that came out in the franchise. So let's all stop this butthurt. Ok, thank you.

consider the following, what other exclusives have launched on the xbox lately? lol

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
Wright said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

What? No love for EA's fanboys? D:

no, havent you learned anything? you cant be a fan of two companies who compete with each other! gosh!! wtf wright, didnt you learn anything in school?

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
but we are talking about bundles! and market share! and sales! and prequals! my live depends on all that! 

Man don't get me started on all that bullshit bundle talk everybody throws around lately.  I just want to be like shut up because all of the big three do pretty heavy bundling.

lool but somehow they still argue about it you know what, im gonna become a huge activision fanboy, and im gonna piss on every damn exclusive that releases! that will show them!

But EA is Better so mmmm :P  jk  I appreciate you playing neutral in this thread.  Not sure why people are talking about bundles at this point.  My original statement still stands.  Both had a great 1st week with Gears doing slightly better.  now it depends on legs from both. Got to love all the twisted knowledge people have on forums at times though.