By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Updated: GoW wins - Both bad) Sales - God of War Ascension vs Gears of War Judgement

nnodley said:
I think this thread should be locked. This shit is ridiculous. It's turning into an unnecessary shitstorm.

im just waiting till they fight it out, then just post saying how childish and immature people are. great stuff people.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
I think this thread should be locked. This shit is ridiculous. It's turning into an unnecessary shitstorm.

Which thread comparing something about two exclusives of different consoles doesn't? ;_;

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

im just waiting till they fight it out, then just post saying how childish and immature people are. great stuff people.

haha.  If you want to see a gamers true colors then VGChartz forums are the place to be.

It's just unnecessary jabs at each side over a damn prequel game that we all knew would not perform as well as the other games in the franchise.

pezus said:
Mr Puggsly said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

As a spinoff God of War is selling better than Ghost of Sparta.

Ghost of Sparta came during the decline of PSP software sales.

MGS Peace Walker sold poorly in the west even though MGS is more popular in the west.

Chains of Olympus then. Sold 160k FW, 3.1m lifetime

Clearly you didn't understand or ignoring the point of what you responded to.

That game had a massive legs, I can't help but think bundles had something to do with it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Wright said:
nnodley said:

Which thread comparing something about two exclusives of different consoles doesn't? ;_;

Oh I know.  I think if it gets to be that every post is a jab at another person/company/game the thread should be locked.  No matter what thread.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

haha.  If you want to see a gamers true colors then VGChartz forums are the place to be.

It's just unnecessary jabs at each side over a damn prequel game that we all knew would not perform as well as the other games in the franchise.

but we are talking about bundles! and market share! and sales! and prequals! my live depends on all that! 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

but we are talking about bundles! and market share! and sales! and prequals! my live depends on all that! 

Man don't get me started on all that bullshit bundle talk everybody throws around lately.  I just want to be like shut up because all of the big three do pretty heavy bundling.

bananaking21 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

That might make sense if this was the best selling GoW release ever.

say what you want, even though everybody hates miley and her music (inculding me) the girl is fucking hot

This is accurate. But I'm not loving the new hair.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ji99saw said:
Even with a Superbowl ad and expensive marketing GOWA still couldn't beat gears with no hype, this was it's time to shine SMH

Can we seriously stop with this superbowl misinformation? It was a commercial for the very few million people who watched the superbowl online. The difference between an actual superbowl ad and what GOWA got is massive to say the least. It could have aired on any other tv show and would have gotten similar exposure. 

Also, how typical of hardcore fans complaining about other hardcore fans, when they're doing the exact same thing they complain about. 

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

Man don't get me started on all that bullshit bundle talk everybody throws around lately.  I just want to be like shut up because all of the big three do pretty heavy bundling.

lool but somehow they still argue about it you know what, im gonna become a huge activision fanboy, and im gonna piss on every damn exclusive that releases! that will show them!