By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Its must suck to be a fanboy

I thought I was a fanboy, but if playing and appreciating games on other systems and giving credit where credit is due makes me not a fanboy, then I guess I was wrong.

Around the Network
Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

I play on all platforms, but i like Sony the most, because of how they treat their fanbase. That's why i sold my soul to them and will always be there servant ;o

like the time they got hacked and told it the public days after it actually happened? yeah, they really care a lot.

This is true, but really all the gaming companys only care about the money. They don't care about you. They only make it appear that way if there's profit involved. Anyone that doesn't know this is very naive. Enjoy the games people!

Actually, I like more people that defend their consoles like Nintendo and Micro more than people with this hippie idealism.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
worst than a fanboy is a hater

Worse than haters are Mac users

Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

I play on all platforms, but i like Sony the most, because of how they treat their fanbase. That's why i sold my soul to them and will always be there servant ;o

like the time they got hacked and told it the public after days it acutally happene yeah, they really care a lot.

Just the comment I expected

In my opinion, If you compare the 3 company's, Sony is the only one that cares about the core gamer in this day & age. Microsoft was doing pretty good before that goddang Kinect, after that they forgot about us and went on chasing the casual crowd and the same can be said about Nintendo. That's why i chose Sony over the rest.

And btw, I got 2 games free after that hacking incident. THANK YOU SONY!!

Around the Network

Well this gen I owned the PS3 and 360 not the Wii just because I didn't find anything until late in it's life cycle that I wanted to own on the consoles like Xenoblade.

off topic but your avatar is so awesome

Deyon said:
Th3PANO said:
Deyon said:

like the time they got hacked and told it the public after days it acutally happene yeah, they really care a lot.

In my opinion, If you compare the 3 company's, Sony is the only one that cares about the core gamer in this day & age. Microsoft was doing pretty good before that goddang Kinect, after that they forgot about us and went on chasing the casual crowd and the same can be said about Nintendo. That's why i chose Sony over the rest.

doesn't change the fact that this was a dick move at it's finest. i personally would say fuck you to a company which doesn't tell me when my personal informations are in danger. seriously dafuq.

Deyon said:

I would prefer if you simply said, "Sony is the only one that still focuses on making games that appeal to me personally."

NobleTeam360 said:

Worse than haters are Mac users

I take personal offence to this comment...

Reported!