By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Doctor Who is back!

Do you like doctor who?

Yes, absolutely 28 75.68%

It's too awesome 5 13.51%

Maybe, it;s good 2 5.41%

Hell yeah! 1 2.70%

No 0 0%

Total:36

Our favorite timelord is back with the episode Bells of  Saint John, and it was awesome. The 11th doctor reunites with Clara Oswald again. So who else is a fan of doctor who and excited for the rest of season 7?

Around the Network

They could so easily be in-world consistent on the science and I'd watch it. Without actions having real meaning, it's lightweight and unwatchable.

I imagine every script is basically:

Baddy: Haha I'm a villain fear my generic motives!
Girl: Oh no!
Doctor: But I have this SCIENCE WAND
*waves wand*
Girl: You saved me Doctor let me have a season of unconvincing sexual tension with you
Doctor: BOWTIES
-Fin-

It looks like she added her in the picture the last minute, that's a terrible photoshopin'

BloodyRain said:

Our favorite timelord is back with the episode Bells of  Saint John, and it was awesome. The 11th doctor reunites with Clara Oswald again. So who else is a fan of doctor who and excited for the rest of season 7?

NO! No, no, no, no, no.

Do not call it 'the rest of season 7'. Its the 2013 series. Calling it 'the rest of season 7' suggests that they haven't cut the length of the series in half. 

Soleron said:

*waves wand*
Girl: You saved me Doctor let me have a season of unconvincing sexual tension with you
-Fin-

That's why I didn't watch most of the 2012 series, only the major epsiodes which I still felt were a bit cliched and over-rated (especially by the BBC).

I'm currently watching all of the classic episodes getting ready for the 50th anniversary. Right now I'm on Tom Baker. Man, what a great Doctor he was.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I'm currently watching all of the classic episodes getting ready for the 50th anniversary. Right now I'm on Tom Baker. Man, what a great Doctor he was.

How did you get the oldest Dr Who episodes? I can't find them anywhere. 

PullusPardus said:
amp316 said:

They have almost all of them on Dailymotion.  You just have to know the titles of the episodes.  If you want any recommendations let me know.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
PullusPardus said:
amp316 said:

They have almost all of them on Dailymotion.  You just have to know the titles of the episodes.  If you want any recommendations let me know.

thanks, I only found the later episodes online and on DVD/BD 

PullusPardus said:
amp316 said:
PullusPardus said:
amp316 said:

thanks, I only found the later episodes online and on DVD/BD 

No problem.  Like I said, I can tell you what some of my favorites are.  Sadly many of the episodes for the first two doctors only have stills that exist but the audio remains.

SecondWar said:
BloodyRain said:

NO! No, no, no, no, no.

Do not call it 'the rest of season 7'. Its the 2013 series. Calling it 'the rest of season 7' suggests that they haven't cut the length of the series in half. 

Soleron said:

*waves wand*
-Fin-

That's why I didn't watch most of the 2012 series, only the major epsiodes which I still felt were a bit cliched and over-rated (especially by the BBC).

lol I meant the Doctor Who 2005 seasons.