By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308
Kantor said:
I'm just surprised that so many people like Catelyn after watching the show. I think she is almost universally considered one of the least likeable and dullest main characters in the books, after perhaps Brienne.

I always liked Catelyn. The only part where I didn't like her was when she was so damn cold toward Jon but then again I can't really blame her.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Read something very interesting about Lady Catelyn...............thats all.............

Edit by TruckOSaurus: Even thought there's wasn't much said I spoiler-texted (it's a word) the post just in case.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
Read something very interesting about Lady Catelyn...............thats all.............

Easy now.  This thread is designed for the television show so we've tried hard to avoid spoilers.  I'd be happy to talk to you via PM on the issue though. :D

naruball said:
Bloody hell. I don't remember the last time I was this shocked by a twist in a tv-series. Ned Stark's death was a huge shock, but this was 10x worse. I seriously thought that lady Stark would make it to the end. She was also one of my favourite characters and actresses.

I hate how much it affected me. I've been in a bad mood and feel quite sad over freaking fictional characters. There's a special place in hell for Mr. Martin.

Felt exactly the same! They are just characters, fiction on TV, however I actually feel bad for them. Really bad.

You know what's really weird? All these lame ass shows that I love with the ridiculous stories where characters die all the time and return to life somehow have really messed up my expectations.

I love Xena: Warrior Princess more than any other show, but, man, Xena died and came to life about 10 times. Same with other fantasy and non fantasy shows. I find myself trying to convince myself that they're not coming back. Just like losing a relative (not really comparing the two; just surprised it feels similar).

There was just so much denial going through my head when I saw them dying (as in "no, this gotta be a dream someone had and they're actually gonna be ok. Oh, wait, this is a serious and well written show. That can't be it").

Around the Network

Oh sh*t sorry about my last post guys and girls, can't beleive I forgot to add a spoiler! Really really sorry and well done to truckOSaurus for getting the spoiler block on the post.
Also to anyone who did read it, don't look into it too much, it was an interview I read and nothing is confirmed. If you've read the books then your safe anyway.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Oh what a brilliant finale. Love this show. Mhysa, Mhysa, Mhysa. Forever young. Bolton. Grrrrr. 

God's are not fond of people who kill a guest beneath their roof. That's right. Watch out guest killers. 

I absolutely hated the finale. Seems as if nothing happened. Such an anti-climactic epsidode, especially after the last episode and the fact that it was a season finale.

Well, for a finale it was too much story-progress. But at least we lost a character and got a new one! And the Greyjoys reappeared, nice. Next season will be quite interesting :)

naruball said:
I absolutely hated the finale. Seems as if nothing happened. Such an anti-climactic epsidode, especially after the last episode and the fact that it was a season finale.

It's been like that throughout the entire series.  The next to last episode is always where the season reaches its climax and then the last episode is the sort of "wrap up".  I actually really like that; it gives some closure to the season instead of just an exciting and abrupt cliffhanger that leaves you annoyed.