By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U for 199 Euro

You can find the Black one for 250€:
http://www.saturn.de/mcs/product/NINTENDO-Nintendo-Wii-U---Premium-Pack--32-GB--schwarz-inkl.-Nintendo-Land,48352,419220,474711.html?langId=-3&et_lid=21&etcc_par=Price+Search+Engine&etcc_med=Price+Search+Engine&etcc_cmp=Productlisting&et_cid=16&etcc_ori=Geizhals

I think that's the better deal. The Black one comes with more HDD space, NintendoLand, sensor bar and more:
http://www.netzwelt.de/news/94470_2-wii-u-kaufberatung-unterschiede-zwischen-schwarzer-weiss-konsole.html

Around the Network

Do you want Nintendoland or are you likely to buy lots of digital content? If yes then go black otherwise take the white.

Seems I missed out on some good deals. Thats what you get from not checking every day....

Oh well, I think I might wait for one of the deals to return. Hope it isnt long till then.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Its a nice price-cut you got there. In the netherlands the white model is 280 euros. If you want one, definitly get it while you can.

Its cheaper to buy that model and an external hardrive than getting the black one for 300+.

Actually there's more to the Amazon.de offer :
- You get the white WiiU for 198€
- You get AC III or Zombi U for 25€, or Fifa for 29€, or Tekken for 34€ (20€ off)
- They ship outside of Germany (got mine shipped to France for 5€ P&P)

A few days ago you could also get the WiiU at 198€ + a free 32GB USB stick + New Super Mario Bros U for 35€ or NintendoLand for 30€. So you could get a bundle close to the Premium WiiU (8GB + 32GB + NintendoLand) for 228€.

Around the Network

I bought my ZombiU premium pack at launch for £299 thanks to linkvpit off zavvi, looks mint in black plus like linkvpit says it comes with the controller pro extra and stands and stuff, depends what you like though, just do what feels right.