By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 23rd march up. USA & EU SW

wiiU looks off. either the wiiU hardware is too high or the software is too low. i don't buy a 300% increase driven by that low of software sales for lego/MH.

..but hey, with how bad tracking has been lately i don't even need to look at the numbers to know they aren't right. :/

Around the Network

Walking Dead is above Lego City. Guess the brand is stronger cause Lego deserves better than that at least. GoW with decent legs and I'm wondering how Gears compares to past installments' opening weeks.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I think both PS3 and xbox are selling better than vg is tacking at the moment.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Honestly I think every console is undertracked, except DS. Great boost for Wii U

7 sony/nintendo consoles on the market selling a total of 400k consoles.
crazy.

Around the Network

now that the wii U is saved can we stop the port begging please

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

God of War: Ascension and God of War Saga are HUGELY under-tracked in the USA.

GameStop had a promotion online where if you bought God of War: Ascension you get the God of War Saga for free. GoW:A was the #1 bestselling item in GameStop for 6 days straight and the God of War Saga was #2 for 6 days straight. The offer was originally going to last until March 31st but because they cleared their stock for the GoW Saga they finished the deal 5 /6 days early. If you look now they're both still way up there on the bestsellers list. God of War 3 had a half price deal in GameStop online in 2011 for a week where it was the #5/6 bestseller for the week and Vgchartz had it at about 90k for the week so there's no way God of War: Ascension did less than 100k week 2 in the USA. 125-150K in the USA week 2 would be far more accurate. You just wait until NPD data comes, I bet GoW:A will be even more under-tracked than GoWIII was/is!

why is people surprised by Lego City, people has been saying it is an excelent game. Monster Hunter aims for both the casual and core audience. Need 4 Speed and a few indie titles are helping, plus the price cut some retailers have been offering. Legs and more legs from New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendoland and ZombiU are helping also. The Wii U is weak for sure, but Nintendo has been building a good base regarding price and in-box offerings. Wii U is a nice piece of tech, but people are missleaded by fanboys, and at the beginning of a gen that can slow sales.

General fatigue is setting in. We need price drops and new consoles.

Also, Sony really needs to drop the Vita price in the West!

If VGChartz numbers don't show a sizeable increase in 3DS numbers for March 24th-31st, I will know it's undertracked.
Pikachu 3DS XL sold like crazy, Target's insane 3DS deal, Luigi's Mansion release = I wouldn't be surprised to see NA numbers at 70,000.