By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 23rd march up. USA & EU SW

pezus said:
Where is NFS:U? It would be shameful to see Criterion not be rewarded for their apparently great work on the port.

Moar reason for 3rd parties to skip. DOOMEDDDDD.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
pezus said:
Where is NFS:U? It would be shameful to see Criterion not be rewarded for their apparently great work on the port.

sadly this is somewhat true. it landed on the 67th place, i mean damn but thats just bad!

think-man said:
Wasn't lego city meant to save the WiiU?

lol, Why do you keep saying that?

Wii U gets games, sells systems. Who would figure?

There is also the much more attractive ZombiU bundle in NA, and a few sales at a few locations.

But the reports of its death were...greatly... exaggerated.

Meh, everything is under tracked, why bother.

After the Feb adjustments not only does everything drop to pre-Feb numbers, but consoles plummet like 10% a week. Honestly, we better wait for NPD.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Wasn't lego city meant to save the WiiU?

Lol I haven't heard that one before

bananaking21 said:
Otakumegane said:
pezus said:

sadly this is somewhat true. it landed on the 67th place, i mean damn but thats just bad!

were people expecting this to do better? Its not like the game wasnt released on 4 different platforms months ago. 3 of those platforms being much more popular than Wii U. Its common sense.

And what were people expecting for MH? It is a niche series in the US that few people care about here. Doesnt matter if its exclusive or not, and doenst matter how popular some people wish it to be.

TheLastStarFighter said:
Wii U gets games, sells systems. Who would figure?

There is also the much more attractive ZombiU bundle in NA, and a few sales at a few locations.

But the reports of its death were...greatly... exaggerated.

considering how off vgchartz has been on hardware sales, i think you should wait for npd.

Games sell consoles. Who would have thought?

Galaki said:
Games sell consoles. Who would have thought?

People with common sense?

Honestly though, I'm a bit surprised at the impact of Lego City.  Hopefully, Nintendo will bring out Pikmin 3 or Wii Fit U in the next month to keep things going.