By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo enlarges Wii dev teams, shrinks DS teams

2008 has good 3rd party ds games lineup
Mario and Sonic
Assassin's creed DS
Apollo justice
FFCC:ROF
ninja gaiden
KH:358/2 days
Sonic chronicles
Viva piñata ds
blue dragon Ds
Spore

Around the Network

Don't forget about the possibilities of Kirby, Starfox and Donkey Kong.

I hope this means more games from Nintendo and not Nontendo.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I hope this means more games from Nintendo and not Nontendo.

Wit like that is wasted on the internet. You should really be writing for sitcoms or romantic comedies.

Because the Wii's problem is that there is a shortage of good Nintendo developed software...

Around the Network

I see more 3rds crying that their minigames compilation don't sell well...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

misterd said:
Because the Wii's problem is that there is a shortage of good Nintendo developed software...

There's a shortage of good software period, not just Nintendo developed. If I'm a Wii fan and I want a JRPG, it's just to bad. If I want a great online game, it's just to bad. If I want a WRPG, it's just to bad. The Wii lacks diversity. I hope that changes this year. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^^There's a 'shortage' of games in general on Wii (and I do mean actual quality games, not Carnival games :-p) There are lots of good games for Wii, but there are tons upon tons of gems for the DS, so they're focussing more on Wii now.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
StarcraftManiac said:
Desroko said:
The DS has a life of its own at this point. It's fine.

I find this post confusing, since people on this very site have assured me time and time again that since Mario, Link, Zelda, and Smash Bros. have already been made, Nintendo won't be releasing any first-party games for the Wii. One side has to be wrong.

- Disaster: Day of Crisis.

- Mario Kart Wii.

- New IP 1.

- New IP 2.

- Pikmin 3.

- New Zelda (made for Wii only).

- Kid Icarus.

- Mario sport series (golf, baseball etc...)

- Retro studios project.

- Lots of other unannounced stuff...

I guess Nintendo is gonna make more games! A lot of the things named above are not announced and/or speculation but i'm just trying to show that Nintendo still has a lot in the pipeline for Wii! (Not only casual)

You can add Animal Crossing to that as well.  It hasn't been announced yet, but we all know it's coming.

Phalanx said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Desroko said:
The DS has a life of its own at this point. It's fine.

I find this post confusing, since people on this very site have assured me time and time again that since Mario, Link, Zelda, and Smash Bros. have already been made, Nintendo won't be releasing any first-party games for the Wii. One side has to be wrong.

- Disaster: Day of Crisis.

- Mario Kart Wii.

- New IP 1.

- New IP 2.

- Pikmin 3.

- New Zelda (made for Wii only).

- Kid Icarus.

- Mario sport series (golf, baseball etc...)

- Retro studios project.

- Lots of other unannounced stuff...

I guess Nintendo is gonna make more games! A lot of the things named above are not announced and/or speculation but i'm just trying to show that Nintendo still has a lot in the pipeline for Wii! (Not only casual)

You can add Animal Crossing to that as well. It hasn't been announced yet, but we all know it's coming.

It was on the same list as Kirby Wii, so it's pretty much confirmed now. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"